“Excellent Stay !” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Snake River Lodge and Spa

Save Saved
You added Snake River Lodge and Spa to your Saves list
Snake River Lodge and Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7710 Granite Loop Road, Teton Village, WY 83025 (Formerly Snake River Lodge & Spa, A RockResort)   |
Ranked #4 of 6 hotels in Teton Village
Dallas, Texas
“Excellent Stay !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Excellent overall. This is the 2nd time I've stayed at this hotel. They upgraded my wife and I to a suite. The suite was gorgeous. Warm, wood cabin feel but modern and clean. Excellent kitchenette with all the needed items. Suite has gas-fired fireplace, washer/dryer. There are not great views from the rooms, but all one needs to do is step outside ! It's right at the base of the Jackson Hole ski resort, and Grand Teton National Park is 10 min. drive away if you have a 4x4 vehicle. Drive to Grand Teton National Park is 20-30 min. for a passenger car, as you will need to double back through the town of Jackson. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

296 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Wyandotte, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

First off the location was great. When I booked the room over 4 months ago I stressed that I wanted a first class view ,of the Teton Mountains and a large enough room to accommodate 3 Adults and 2 children one of which is a teenager. They said that they probably could do that for us. The size of the room is listed as 1,400 sq ft I don't think so it is not over 1000 ,,,as for the view we could see the back of the Four Seasons Hotel out both windows. We were also right under the pool area which did not close down until 11 pm loud but not unbearable.

My real disappointment was that the whole Staff were either College students or just out of College. Even at the Reception desk no one was rude but no one was over welcoming either. They were doing their summer job. I also can not see what the $25. per night resort fee is for, the pool was nice but not worth a resort fee. And even at the pool in order to get a sandwich for the kids and a drink for myself you needed to call the bartender and she would do double duty serving the drinks, sandwiches and than running back into the Hotel to handle the bar duties. THE strong plus side was location to everything in Teton Village. I would not come back to the Snake River Lodge not that it was horrible but that it was not welcoming and we ,our family, travel a lot...Make sure when you check in the key cards work,, we were stuck one afternoon with the cards not opening and no one could answer why they failed

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Boston
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Lots of annoying and disappointing aspects to this lodge. I could see it being an adequate place to stay if your trip is all about skiing, but as a place to enjoy the Tetons in the summer, it's not so great. First off it's dark and gloomy and has absolutely no views. The hotel claimed our room has a balcony, but it was really just a secondary means to exit the hotel to an outdoor stairwell. All one could see from this "balcony" is a plain wall and the door to it reads "no reentry," so if you go out on your "balcony" you can't reenter your room. There was not a single place to sit comfortably and enjoy the surroundings. Our room itself was very poorly lit and we could hear everything going on in the room nexxt door. Furthermore the entire place smells like bathroom cleaning products. There we were surrounded by the freshest air imaginable and I was gagging from the artificial smell of cleaning products. Strangely, our room was never cleaned before 5 p.m. in the afternoon. I gave the place 3 stars instead of 2 because the staff was uniformly pleasant and polite--though the concierge admitted that she couldn't really tell me much about the area hikes because she had never done any of them herself.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Lake Forest, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Staff and accommodations were outstanding. Concierge was great. Be sure to ask for walking and driving maps of the area and look through restaurant menus. Loved the first floor corner three bedroom resident suite. The two bedroom/2 bath had kitchen, dining, family room, and outdoor patio had whirlpool tub in master and fireplace in family room which were ideal. The king bedroom with fireplace/steamer shower was the ideal honeymoon room with access to the two bedroom residence, but quietly separated. The AC was quiet, continuous, and cool. The bathroom heaters were awesome. Loved having our own washer/dryer in the residence room. Cleaning staff were fantastic. Spa is a must after a day of outdoor activity-watch the sunset from their whirlpool. Awesome

Room Tip: Loved corner three bedroom resident suite. The two bedroom had kitchen, dining, family room, and ou...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Jersey Shore, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

This hotel was one of my stops on a long road trip. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The food was good and the drinks were made very well also. I stayed in room 205, a King suite with a balcony. The room was spacious, comfortable and beautiful. However, I was unaware that I would be able to hear room 305 above me.. All night. You heard footsteps and other commotion going on. It was honestly just the guests walking around...they were not partying. This was really disappointing. In addition, the $350 rate for a balcony is too high. It was a shared balcony with 3 or 4 other rooms which means no privacy at all. You really don't get what you pay for here. Unfortunately, I would not stay here again. If you do... Ask to stay on the top floor.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband and I took our two year old daughter for a trip to see one of the most beautiful places on earth. This hotel was perfect for us. The pool was ridiculous!! The staff was so nice to us that they even sent my daughter's cowboy boots to us that she had left behind. That made her so happy which of course made us so happy.

• Stayed August 2014
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I had another terrific stay at Snake River Lodge. The staff are consistently friendly and helpful. The amenities are terrific - pool, spa, quick valet, complimentary snacks in the afternoon, coffee/flavored water. Incredible location and wonderful vacation spot.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Snake River Lodge and Spa? Share your experiences!