“Nice place but not worth the price” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Snake River Lodge and Spa

Save Saved
You added Snake River Lodge and Spa to your Saves list
Snake River Lodge and Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7710 Granite Loop Road, Teton Village, WY 83025 (Formerly Snake River Lodge & Spa, A RockResort)   |
Ranked #4 of 6 hotels in Teton Village
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Nice place but not worth the price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This was a nice hotel and was in a pretty area, but definitely was not worth the already hefty price per night, much less when you added on the daily resort fee. Not to mention the housekeeping department left much to be desired. I had asked for all the down in my room to be removed, as I'm highly allergic. I waited several hours, and still no one came, after I asked the front desk staff four times. The down items were removed the next day, however, housekeeping placed back decorative pillows that were down the following day, even though I had put them as far away from the bed as possible. I didn't have my room cleaned anymore after that so I didn't have to worry about it. The front desk people were nice, but did not always understand what I was needing due to language barriers. There was one woman at the front that did understand and was willing to help me. She made some ammends for the housekeeping incident, which I appreciate. However, if you are going to any of the parks, I don't recommend staying here. Too far out and what little food and activities near the hotel there are is too pricey.

Room Tip: The balcony view was very limited from inside the room. Wouldn't be worth any extra money.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

260 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This lodge couldn't be in a more beautiful spot. But the service was a huge disappointment. I am allergic to down and asked the front desk to remove the down mattress pad and comforter from my room. The attendant immediately called Housekeeping with the request. But 10 hours later, when I turned in for the night, the bed had not been touched. Then I left a button-down shirt in my closet. I called the day after I checked out to ask Housekeeping if they had it, and I called again each of the two subsequent days. All three times I was told I would receive a return phone call from Housekeeping, whether or not the shirt had been located. As of today, I'm still waiting for that return phone call. At Snake River Lodge, Housekeeping apparently is a synonym for "black hole."

Room Tip: Rooms in back face the wall of another building and as a result are quite dark, even during the day...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We checked in late and we were told we needed to park a quarter of a mile away (thus walking back to the hotel in pitch black), the pool area is filthy (towels not picked up and empty bottless and cups thrown around everywhere), dinner didn't come as ordered (kobe burger was brought plain, not with spicy mayo and carmelized onions...then didn't get them until i asked and meal was cold), and finally in room tv doesn't work and no one showed up to check it after calling front desk to report. Oh, and finally, room is hot and took over 24 hrs to cool down. Still not comfortable.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Fort Lee, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Snake River Lodge will not disappoint. I have had 2 summer stays and one winter stay - all fantastic. This time proved especially eye-opening due to my husband suddenly needing an emergency dentist appointment. The front desk could not have moved faster nor been more gracious and found us the one family dentist office that was open near Jackson. We got an appointment that morning due to their efforts.

The grounds are beautiful - as always, and our Suite 330 is like renting an apartment. We loved it. I'm looking forward to my 4th visit!!

Room Tip: All rooms that I've stayed in are quiet - but 330 was especially quiet.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Holden Beach, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I first visited this establishment last year and found it to be fun and inviting.

We had the pleasure of interacting with the GM and the front office manager, who really made it special.

Upon out return this year, not only has the management left, but so has the great staff. It was more of a robotic experience- thank goodness for the Tetons!

Stayed June 2014
Grand Rapids, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed with my kids 11, 13, 16.
Clean nice rooms. So much to do and see in the area! If we come back again would stay here. Free afternoon cookies in lobby and in the morning free coffee and tea. We have a pool at home and the to younger kids still wanted to go in this pool every day of our visit ! Really set up well with out door fire hot tub and water falls.

Stayed July 2014
Tucson, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed at Snake River Lodge as we stayed here previously. This visit, we arrived was charged valet, an additional $25 to use the pool (even though we didn't). We checked the dinner menu at the restaurant hotel at 4pm and asked if we needed to make a reservation and was told we'd be ok without. At 6;00pm we walked down to the restaurant to find it was closed for the evening, but we could eat at the bar. This will be our last stay. Very under impressed.

Room Tip: Stay in Jackson unless your a winter visitor and skiing.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to Snake River Lodge and Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Snake River Lodge and Spa

Address: 7710 Granite Loop Road, Teton Village, WY 83025 (Formerly Snake River Lodge & Spa, A RockResort)
Location: United States > Wyoming > Jackson Hole > Teton Village
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service Ski-In / Ski-Out Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Business Hotel in Teton Village
#3 Ski-In / Ski-Out Hotel in Teton Village
#3 Spa Hotel in Teton Village
#4 Romantic Hotel in Teton Village
#4 Luxury Hotel in Teton Village
#4 Family Hotel in Teton Village
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$
Hotel Class:4 star — Snake River Lodge and Spa 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Despegar.com, Jetsetter, TravelClick, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Snake River Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Snake River Lodge And Spa, a Rockresort
Snake River Lodge & Spa, a Rock Hotel Teton Village
Snake River Hotel
Snake River Teton Village
Snake River Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole/Teton Village

If you own or manage Snake River Lodge and Spa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.