This was a nice hotel and was in a pretty area, but definitely was not worth the already hefty price per night, much less when you added on the daily resort fee. Not to mention the housekeeping department left much to be desired. I had asked for all the down in my room to be removed, as I'm highly allergic. I waited several hours, and still no one came, after I asked the front desk staff four times. The down items were removed the next day, however, housekeeping placed back decorative pillows that were down the following day, even though I had put them as far away from the bed as possible. I didn't have my room cleaned anymore after that so I didn't have to worry about it. The front desk people were nice, but did not always understand what I was needing due to language barriers. There was one woman at the front that did understand and was willing to help me. She made some ammends for the housekeeping incident, which I appreciate. However, if you are going to any of the parks, I don't recommend staying here. Too far out and what little food and activities near the hotel there are is too pricey.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Despegar.com, Jetsetter, TravelClick, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Snake River Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snake River Lodge And Spa, a Rockresort
- Snake River Lodge & Spa, a Rock Hotel Teton Village
- Snake River Hotel
- Snake River Teton Village
- Snake River Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole/Teton Village