We recently stayed at Snake River Lodge for the 2nd time. The first being 3 yrs ago.
Whilst the hotel is in a good position for the slopes and the staff are very helpful and friendly, we did feel it had gone downhill a wee bit since our last visit. Perhaps it has changed hands. We had a large room and bathroom which were very comfy. Bed was vast!
If we were to complain about anything it would be that the breakfast staff especially didn't seem to be on the ball, and the uniforms of some were filthy. One young man was constantly sniffing and wiping his nose on the back of his hands and then handling the cutlery and laying up tables...holding the rims of glasses with his fingers he had just wiped his nose with. Others were just scruffy and standing with hands in their pockets.
All minor stuff I suppose, but it was a bit off putting .
Everything else was fine and we would stay again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Jetsetter, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Snake River Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snake River Lodge And Spa, a Rockresort
- Snake River Lodge & Spa, a Rock Hotel Teton Village
- Snake River Hotel
- Snake River Teton Village
- Snake River Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole/Teton Village