“Scenic Getaway, and a hidden secret!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Snake River Lodge and Spa

Save Saved
You added Snake River Lodge and Spa to your Saves list
Snake River Lodge and Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7710 Granite Loop Road, Teton Village, WY 83025 (Formerly Snake River Lodge & Spa, A RockResort)   |
Ranked #4 of 6 hotels in Teton Village
“Scenic Getaway, and a hidden secret!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Decided to treat my honey to a little R&R away from the kids. Similar to other individuals I noticed a dirty little secret if you are trying to find a nice place for a good deal. I don't mind paying a resort fee, but I sure wish it would be included in the total cost up front! Booked this one on Priceline, and my nasty little surprise was a 25$ resort fee after it was already booked and paid for. The accommodations were very nice, and the room that we had was nice. The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. The room we had faced away from the mountains, but the view was still really nice. We had a nice little patio that we could have sat out on if we had wanted. I think the section we were in was saved just for third party business(priceline, booking, hotel.com, etc.) Tip: If the front desk staff say to use the elevator straight ahead, it is a little door to the left of the bar(doesn't look like an elevator door). I was surprised at the old fashioned elevator that took us up to our room, especially for having the rest of the hotel all decked out. If you are planning on going to the spa, be ready to pay more than you would for your room for the night. Wish we would have had time for the pool, it looked awesome!

Room Tip: If you have the money a suite would have been awesome!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

296 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Rigby
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We had a great stay here with our children. The pool was great and the kids loved the rocks and bears around the pool. The room was very comfortable and the beds were some of the best I've had from a hotel. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Would definatly stay here again!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Cruz Bay, null, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I am disappointed to have to write this review, knowing the facility and the way customer service used to be at the Snake River Lodge. After going through and having my home under repair from the Boulder floods (a national disaster) I wanted to treat my son and recent fiance to a nice vacation. The day before we were to embark on this retreat, my home started to retain more water from rain and snow. Fearing what could end up happening to my home after what I had already been dealing with, I tried to cancel my reservation and was met with nothing but disdain and a total lack of compassion. Not only was I met with negativity but so was my AAA agent when he tried to call on my behalf. The Manager tried to ignore and avoid any phone conversation, and when we finally were able to communicate, simply restated the resorts cancellation policy over and over. I understand these policies, but there is also a time for compassion when a customer is going through circumstances beyond their control, for example, a natural disaster and the after affects. Unfortunately, my son and his fiance live outside of the United States, so this was not a reservation I could simply move to another date. Even if rescheduling were a possibility, after experiencing the managers behavior, I have zero desire to do so, and have been compelled to let other consumers know the lack of appreciation and understanding this resort truly has for its guest.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Snake River Lodge and Spa is the best of the best in Jackson Hole. From the time we checked in until the time we left, the service was nothing short of excellence. The front deck could not have been more helpful, the Concierge great in making us dinner reservations and getting us around town and housekeeping had the rooms immaculate. We stayed here after being on the road through Yellowstone and Wy for over a week and it was a wonderful end to our trip. My wife used the Spa and rated it 5 star. We will be back.

Montreal
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

We stayed here for 3 very pleasant nights; very, very comfortable room, good valet service, and wonderful staff. Very convenient to to all services in the village- would recommend the Mangy Moose for drinks and dinner, just 5 minutes away. The only complaint: we booked the hotel thru a 3rd party, and were disappointed by the mandatory $25/night resort fee that only showed up after booking was paid. While we would have gladly booked this resort at the higher price, it should be included in the room price, up front; we felt cheated when we found this added charge. I will therefore never use Booking.Com again and hope that the Snake River Lodge fixes this hidden charge.

Spring Hill, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

We stayed at Snake River Lodge for four wonderful days. From the great Concierge staff to the Chef and wait staff , and overall Management team, and the Valets, you will not want for anything

Wayne and Connie Senseney

Spring Hill, Tennessee

Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

We thoroughly loved our stay at Snake River Lodge. The rooms were immaculate and the beds were so comfortable you could stay all day, not that you'd want to with the perfect location and setting! The staff were wonderful, from housekeeping all the way to the front desk and concierge. The doormen/parking attendants were extra helpful and always pleasant. The only negative was the food. The $20 breakfast buffet was stone cold and the eggs were horrible. The only warm thing on the hot buffet was oatmeal and even it wasn't hot. We had dinner twice, both times the trout was overcooked, to the point of being dry and crispy the second time. The quinoa was horrible the second time as well. With all the other restaurants in Teton Village, there is no reason for eating there. But don't let the food keep you from staying there! It's a great place!

Room Tip: Don't go through Travelocity.. Our room was one of the smallest in the hotel and was terribly n...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Been to Snake River Lodge and Spa? Share your experiences!