My husband and I stayed for 3 nights after traveling Yellowstone for 7 days. The resort is close to the Grand Tetons and offers spectacular views from the hotel. It is located right at the basin of Jackson Hole. The resort has a wonderful pool and offers spa ammenities. It is a very relaxing resort that is well decorated, and clean.
We had a 1 bedroom suite that was very comfortable. I would recommend spending the money on a suite. Their 1 bedroom's are affordable but for the additional money the suite is well worth it. They do charge a resort fee as do many hotels, so plan accordingly.
The hotel staff was outstanding and very accomodating. We got great suggestions for traveling the area and sights to visit. Had a few good laughs with the employees and it made the trip very enjoyable.
The hotel has its own restaurant and bar. We ate a hamburger at the bar and it was excellent. Make sure to check out the bar and relax. Try a bloody Mary, I think it was a 10. The breakfast buffet was a bit pricey and just ok. It was the only option at the time we visited which was May 27th-30th, 2013. Since it was early in the season the restaurant was not in full swing. No worries, there are awesome restaurants to visit in the area within walking distance to change things up.
Great location, clean, and very friendly accomodating staff. We can't wait to return. Enjoy your trip.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Snake River Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snake River Lodge & Spa, a Rock Hotel Teton Village
- Snake River Lodge And Spa, a Rockresort
- Snake River Hotel
- Snake River Teton Village
- Snake River Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole/Teton Village