My wife and I stayed at SRL, the kids stayed at the Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa. The prices were similar. I think they got a little better deal, but perhaps it's a wash.
Our room was in a strange part of the hotel served by an old time elevator, kind of neat. The view was the underside of a deck with an air-conditioner outboard unit. But not here for the view: the room was actually nice, quiet and comfortable.
I like the ski valet. The bar wasn't much, but it was OK. The pool was definitely not great even though it looks it in the pictures. The outdoor part is not warm and is full of screaming. However, go upstairs to the "spa" area (you may) and use their hot tub and showers: very nice.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Snake River Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snake River Lodge & Spa, a Rock Hotel Teton Village
- Snake River Lodge And Spa, a Rockresort
- Snake River Hotel
- Snake River Teton Village
- Snake River Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole/Teton Village