“A great place to eat.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Sheridan, Wyoming
“A great place to eat.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I ate at their restaurant in Cody last March and this one in Sheridan and found both superb. The steaks, ribs and gumbo are incredible!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

78% Recommend
Sheridan, Wyoming
“Good place to eat”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

If you want just a good place to eat besides fast food then the rib and chop is it. The food is consistant very rarely have we had a bad meal. I guess the only reason I give it a 3 star is because if it is busy you feel really pushed to eat and get out so they can have your table.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Wisdom, Montana
“fast service, good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

Driving through town on a snowy winter night, we stopped here for dinner in hopes of some good mashed potatoes. We were not disappointed by any of the items we ordered. We will try to duplicate the split pea and bacon soup at home. The baseball cut sirloin was cooked perfectly, the chicken tenders were delicious, and the garlic mashed potatoes were awesome. For a busy Friday night we were impressed with both the speed of service and how attentive the staff was, We sat at the bar and laughed at the wait staffs Xmas sweaters. In no time we were back on the road. We will stop here again when travelling through Sheridan.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
“Excellent Ribs - Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

The waitress was very friendly and was always checking on me. I had the 1/2 rack of ribs. Boy, were they awesome.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ruckersville, Virginia
“Great Baby Back Ribs!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

In town on a friday night on a business trip. The motel recommended I try here. Glad I did. I got to the restaurant about 4:30 pm, just as it started to fill up. I did sit at the bar and dine. After talking to the bartender i decided to have the Baby Back Ribs. Glad I did, they were moist and fall off the bone tender( with a little help from a fork) I got great service despite the restaurnat filling up with customers. Prices were very reasonable. The sides and desserts ( I had the Apple Cobbler which was better than Grandma's)were very good. I will eat here next time I am back in town.

• Visited October 2013