“First Class Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites

You added Comfort Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Comfort Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1950 E. 5th Street, I-90 Exit #25, Sheridan, WY 82801 (Formerly Wingate by Wyndham Sheridan)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 20 Hotels in Sheridan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Vernal, Utah
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

When we checked in, they gave us the wrong room. My teenage son headed there and walked in to people in a delicate situation. He was embarrassed and didn't say anything to me until the next day. When I approached the manager to discuss the problem, and see about a discount because of this mess up, I was told that since I didn't complain the day of the incident, there was nothing she would do. She also kicked my children out of the pool because they were splashing water outside of the pool and it was a "safety issue". Meanwhile, their whole parking lot was a solid sheet of thick ice. There was a woman smoking in the room down from us, she was smoking enough that it came through our heat vents and we had to turn them off. They were unwilling to do anything about it for days. Overall, I had an awful experience and I don't see my family returning to the Wingate at any time.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

Our room had an A/C unit that didn't ever cool the room down. We called downstairs about this a few times with no action at all. It was a very average stay. I wouldn't choose this hotel in the future.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn & Suites

Address: 1950 E. 5th Street, I-90 Exit #25, Sheridan, WY 82801 (Formerly Wingate by Wyndham Sheridan)
Location: United States > Wyoming > Sheridan
Ranked #7 of 20 Hotels in Sheridan
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Inn & Suites 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Choice Hotels and Hotels.com so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate Hotel Sheridan