“If you want a place to stay in Sheridan, this is your first choice!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Residence Hill Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sheridan
Residence Hill Bed & Breakfast
You added Residence Hill Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
450 South Thurmond Street, Sheridan, WY 82801   |
Ranked #1 of 6 Sheridan B&B and Inns
Boston, Massachusetts
“If you want a place to stay in Sheridan, this is your first choice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I was raised with the Puritan value that "cleanliness is next to Godliness". If you want to stay in a clean place. This is it. The accomodations were generous and the hosts were gracious and attentive. The food was also excellent. I don't know about you, but I read a lot of these reviews. Oftentimes, I am not sure about other peoples standards. I have been staying away from Hotels because of many recent cleanliness issues. I want to be sure that the place I am staying is a five star standard rating. Hotel ratings these days can't be trusted, because you don't know who stayed in the room before you, and you don't know who cleaned it afterward. Trust me on this one. You will not regret staying at the Residence Hill Bed & Breakfast. When you first pull up you are surprised it is in a residential neighborhood, but Sheridan is a small town, so don't let that deflect you from enjoying the pleasure of staying in an excellent bed and breakfast. This is where I'll stay, when I get back to Sheridan. Robert

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

So just for the record, I did not stay here. I booked a place with the full intention of staying and a few things changed personally so I had to cancel. I did feel the need to review because the customer service both booking and cancelling was so amazing. Rob is very nice and very accommodating I wish I could have stayed here. Alas, we love the Rockies and given another chance I think we will definitely plan to do so. Based on other reviews AND my somewhat limited experience I would think anyone staying here would have an excellent experience.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Fort Collins, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Rob and family provided excellent accomodations, are great hosts, and put on a spectacular breakfast (especially the muffins!) the next morning. The room was beautfully appointed with a great bed and was super quiet. I look forward to staying here again in the coming months as I'm through Sheridan fairly frequently.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Forestburg, Tx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

The accomadations were excellant and the breakfast was outstanding!!! My stay included three other couples and we each enjoyed our special rooms. I plan on returning to Residence Hill Bed and Breakfast next time I visit Sheridan, Wyoming.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
nantes, france
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

We had an amazing night with Bev and Rob! They were so nice and they made us feel at home. I wish we could have stayed longer and we will definitely go back if we ever happen to be in Sheridan again. It is like a hotel but with a family-like atmosphere and the service is so much better than in regular hotels! We have worked as housekeepers for a few months and I have to say we were impressed at how clean and neatly arranged the room was. Plus the bed was very comfortable and we appreciated the fireplace as well.
The breakfast also was excellent and omg those home made bagels are to die for!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

You are going to be so surprised! This is the most beautiful home and the hosts are incredibly welcoming. 4 of us stayed in 3 of the bedrooms and we were all highly satisfied. The rooms are 5 star hotel quality - one with a jaquzzi - all with very comfortable beds.
The breakfast was incredible - so good in fact that when I asked for the recipes Bev kindly sent them. If I redid this trip I would stay for more than 1 night here.
I can highly recommend this home as a place to stay on your trip. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

Room Tip: All the rooms were lovely. One of the rooms has a very high bed but there is a little foot stool pro...