“Bring your earplugs and don't be effraid to deal with very rude staff!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Sheridan

You added Super 8 Sheridan to your Saves list
Super 8 Sheridan
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2435 North Main St, Exit #20 on I-90, Sheridan, WY 82801 9226   |
Ranked #17 of 20 Hotels in Sheridan
Biarritz, France
“Bring your earplugs and don't be effraid to deal with very rude staff!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2010

The room was big and ok but the hotel is very close to a railway and those trains were SO loud and very frequent!!!You WILL need earplugs.
Second, I forgot my boyfriend's T-Shirt in the room, and I remembered exactly where so I called the same day. The guy said nothing had been turned in by the cleaning staff. So I had to ask him to go check at the exact spot where I left it: supposedly nothing. So where was it??? He was very clod, VERY annoyed by my call, never offered to do ANYTHING. I had to call back to tell him this t-shirt couldn't have disappeared and ask him if he could leave a note to the person who cleaned the room. He was very very annoyed and when I asked "so should I try calling back tomorrow" he said "yes, go ahead and do that!" on the rudest tone possible...
The day after, I called back, and a very nice lady told me the t-shirt was there. I am sure the guy I spoke with was the one who cleaned my room and wanted to keep the t-shirt for himself.
Then, they fractured me $6 to send it, with a stamp of $2.24....

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
UV G, General Manager at Super 8 Sheridan, responded to this review, May 10, 2012

Super 8,Sheridan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Edinburgh
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2010

This was the poorest hotel on our Yellowstone Road trip. Room was a bit shabby and the Motel is located in an industrial area of town. Compared to the Super 8 we had stayed in at Keystone the previous night it was not good value, almost 50% more expensive.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Netherlands
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2010

Good stopover place between Yellowstone and Black Hills.
Nice rooms, but unfortunately close to a busy railroad.
Big difference between the prepaid room rate and the rack rate.

Remark: on Sundays almost all restaurants in Sheridan are closed !

Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2010

Dirty, run down, dusty, patched cracks all around shower enclosure. Tile grout in bathroom was black, except behind toilet was off white. Carpet felt grungy! Do not stay here, unless you are just back from a hunting trip and just need a shower! Bed felt like we were sleeping on the floor. Did not hear train noise.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple

United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2010

Booked the hotel online and had to prepay, but on arrival was told that the agents were not allowed to accept the prepayment. I'm reasonably certain that the guy at the desk could see that my wife is mobility impaired, so naturally he put us in a second floor room and, if there were elevators, was careful not to mention them. The Wi-Fi was so weak I could pick up another cheap motel's network a block down the street better. The room was street side, which saved us some from the trains, but it was dingy and if there is any such thing as housekeeping they hadn't found that room in months. If this is your only choice in Sheridan, go to the Common Cents and get a cup of coffee for the 36 mile drive to Buffalo.

Wauneta, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2010

not fancy but nice for the money. is by the train, but never heard it. friendly and helpfull night clerk.

Dear Sir/Madam

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 307-6729725.

Mount Angel, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2010

This is the type of motel I like to book into when I'm on the road and only need a place to stay...not looking for a resort, just a rest. Clean, large rooms, comfortable beds. That's good enough.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends
UV G, General Manager at Super 8 Sheridan, responded to this review, August 18, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit. If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 307-6729725. Sincerely, UV General Manager Super 8,Sheridan

Been to Super 8 Sheridan? Share your experiences!