“Not so great” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Sheridan

You added Super 8 Sheridan to your Saves list
Super 8 Sheridan
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2435 North Main St, Exit #20 on I-90, Sheridan, WY 82801 9226   |
Ranked #17 of 20 Hotels in Sheridan
Calgary
“Not so great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

The only positive thing about this hotel is that I got the last available room on a cold, rainy night when I was wet and cold from riding my motorcycle through Sheridan. But the place is in need of a refurbishment and the breakfast is minimalist. The price is on the high side for the amenities offered.
The worst part is the location, next to the main railroad through town and next to a rail crossing where every train blows the whistle 2-3 times when it passes. There were 6 trains that night, making for a very sleepless in Sheridan adventure.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
UV G, General Manager at Super 8 Sheridan, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, your information is vital to us so that we may continue to improve and exceed our guest's expectations. I'm terribly sorry to hear about your experience with us and would love to discuss it further to resolve the issue.As you know sheridan is small town wherever you stay in sheridan you can hear train sound .& again i m really sorry for your bad experience with us but we cant stop train .
if you have any question for me You may contact me any time by phone 307-672-9725or e-mail super_8_sheridan@hotmail.com. Sincerely,UV -GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
El Paso, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I was in town for the soccer tournament and stayed at Super 8. It's not real fancy but I don't care as long as it's clean, which it was. The room, lobby, and breakfast area were all kept clean. The staff was very knowledgeable and helpful about the area. The desk clerk made sure I was satisfied with the room shortly after I checked in, and afterwards getting something needed in the room was no problem. This staff has a very cheerful and accommodating attitude, another thing I appreciate. I for one will be back.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We understand that Sheridan wy is a high tourist destination, and our goal is to provide the best value for the area. I hope you have a chance to come visit with us again soon. Sincerely,UV
Wyoming - the Cowboy State
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

The staff was friendly and helpful. The lady at the front desk even called the room after I got settled to make sure everything was okay. All appeared okay when I checked in. The bathroom had been freshly painted, however, the bathtub had hair in it. When I turned on the heater, this hideous smell filled the room. The furniture and bedding were worn and felt dirty. The wireless internet connection worked well, however. Not a good value for the room rate. I would have paid $40 for the room, and expected what I got. Was not happy to pay almost $80 for this. This is the kind of place that gives Super 8 a bad name.

Room Tip: Very few people stayed at the hotel that night, yet the clerk put us all right next to, or across th...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
UV G, General Manager at Super 8 Sheridan, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Dear Super 8 Traveler:

I am sorry for the trouble you had while staying at our Motel. I do not know what room or night you stayed. But I would like to make it up to you on your next visit to Sheridan Wy
If you could please call and ask to speak to UV.

your sincerely
UV
Buffalo, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

The room was nice and clean. The desk clerk was very pleasant and helpful - informing me of best places to eat, good directions around town. The wifi worked and the breakfast is good and aera is kept clean.

Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Dear Iris:

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest.I am glad you enjoyed your breakfast,and that your room meet your expectation.

We look forword to serving you again.
UV

Been to Super 8 Sheridan? Share your experiences!