“Biully Z pilot car sevice” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Sheridan

You added Super 8 Sheridan to your Saves list
Super 8 Sheridan
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2435 North Main St, Exit #20 on I-90, Sheridan, WY 82801 9226   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #16 of 20 Hotels in Sheridan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Harrison, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

this is the best super8 i have stayed at. the staff was very helpfull and the bads are very comfortable. well worth staying here when traveling to yellowstone the money you save is great too.clean room, good breakfast with waffles/hard boiled eggs etc, friendly staff and very quite. we liked it. sheridan super 8 is very nice. i would recommend anyone to try out this place.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
UV G, General Manager at Super 8 Sheridan, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future. Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 307-6729725. Sincerely, UV General Manager Super 8,Sheridan WY 82801
Biella, Piemonte, Italy
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

But my room was really dirty. I had the impression that nobody cleaned the room that day, so I found pop corn under the bed, no toilet paper and filth in the bathroom. I just stayed there for one night, and I was displeased because, actually, I think that Super 8 could represents a good choice of motel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
UV G, General Manager at Super 8 Sheridan, responded to this review, September 1, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit. If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 307-6729725. Sincerely, UV General Manager Super 8,Sheridan
Scotland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

We stayed one night here on the way to Cody.. The front desk girl was really sweet and helpful and we got a good deal for the room so we were very happy and did not mind the fact that the room, well mainly the bathroom, is a bit dated. The breakfast was good with hot and cold on offer and plenty of it. Our room was lovely and a good size, with comfortable beds so we were very happy here and would return.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
UV G, General Manager at Super 8 Sheridan, responded to this review, August 27, 2012

UV
Super 8,Sheridan WY 82801
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

This is a good place for one night. It is no Hilton, but it worked for falling asleep and waking up. We didn't bath here so I can't complain about that. This is the cheapest place in Sheridan and the beds were clean. The front desk lady at night hated her job, but the rest of the staff was very friendly. I would suggest staying here one night, no more.

• Stayed December 2011
UV G, General Manager at Super 8 Sheridan, responded to this review, August 18, 2012
Dear Sir/Madam Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future. Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 307-6729725. Sincerely, UV General Manager Super 8,Sheridan
Torrington, Wyoming
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

clean rooms and friendly staff. i will stay again for sure. for having such a small hotel there was a great variety of breakfast. general manager was the most helpful. remember that you cannot pleas everyone. alot of people do not hold filters in their mouths.but dont take it to heart. keep up the good work ....theres always some ignorant fool to say something bad......;)

Room Tip: needs a swimming pool;)
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo

Been to Super 8 Sheridan? Share your experiences!