“Overall, a really good experience.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: It's on Google in Sheridan, WY
Description: It's on Google in Sheridan, WY
Red Deer, Canada
“Overall, a really good experience.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Our greeting at the door was boisterous and friendly. We were seated and thrilled to find plenty of vegetarian options on the menu. The fresh chips and salsa were a great starter without filling us up (as kids often do). The meals were great, but when I asked for a margarita, the waitress treated me like a bit of an idiot for not being more specific (I just wanted the classic margarita, I didn't know it came in varieties). However, once it was served, it was fantastic (had to get my wife to drive back to the hotel after). Overall, a really good experience, but the waitress could have been more sympathetic to a slightly older generation.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Cody, Wyoming
“Pretty good again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Every time we would go through Sheridan we would stop here for either lunch or supper. It was always good. Then they must have gotten new owners, the name was changed to Los Margaritas and it really went downhill. My husband ordered his favorite Camarone Tocinos, bacon wrapped shrimp with grilled peppers, cheese etc. It was totally different. It was loaded with tomatoes...he hates tomatoes. We were thinking we wouldn't keep going there. Then on our way home this past weekend we decided to give it a try again. We were very glad we did. His favorite dish was made the way it used to be! My combo plate was very good. This is not a super spicy Mexican but that is why I can get my husband there. The salsa is not really chunky and is rather runny but it has good flavor. The amounts for the meals are generous, Don't know if they changed ownership again or what but we will be back. The only thing I didn't like was the sticky floor in the bathroom.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
charlotte nc
“Ok,but not great...except for the margaritas!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

I loved the cold margarita but was lukewarm about the food.it was just...well...ordinary.perfectly good,nicely presented and served,but without that "zing". If,however, you crave a basic north american mexican meal,it's great.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Winnipeg
“Holiday”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Well this was about are 6th day into our holiday and we had a craving for Mexican Food and we were not disappointed and infact we could barely get through the meal with very reasonable prices.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“an interesting Mexcian restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

A very pretty restaurant with good food. The margaritas were excellent. We had a bean soup and enchiladas. Both were excellent. When we go back to Sheridan we will definitely eat here again.

Visited October 2013