“Planned stop on our travels” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead
Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Sheridan
Cedaredge, United States
“Planned stop on our travels”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

This place was a great place to stop. Easy on easy off the highway. Typical Hampton Inn setting (which is comforting). Comfortable, inviting, and front desk people were very inviting. Huge room (we were put in handicapped room). Loved the appointments (big chaise lounge), loved the wrap-around desk. Down-fall...room located over the pool, which made it super hot in the room. And the walls (floors are thin) could here people playing in the pool...even at 1 am. But staff made it right by refunding our money. They were great and I would definitely come back to this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

mohammedkhan87, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sheridan, responded to this review, October 17, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and let us know how were doing. We take pleasure in knowing our guests feel valued and accomidated. Customer service is our number one priority.

Mohammed Khan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Harrison, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

My son and I were very impressed with the accomodations. This Hampton Hotel is probably the best I have ever stayed in all my visits. The staff are very professional and pleasant. I am looking forward to my next stay as I pass through the region.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Overland Park, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

Very much enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Inn in Sheridan. Clean rooms, easily accessible to the interstate. Great jumping off point to sites in Montana & Wyoming. If my family and I are ever in Sheridan again, Hampton Inn will be the first hotel we look to for our lodging needs.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Location is very easy to get to. Newer hotel , very clean, and friendly staff. Well run hotel. The breakfast was ok, we can't really complain though. It makes getting on the road much easier when you can get something to keep you going fast.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Cheyenne, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

This Hampton Inn has always been clean and quiet when I have stayed here. Staff is helpful and room has always meet my expectations. The view from the window is awesome as you can see the Big Horns which I really enjoyed.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Osage
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

I hate writing a bad review, and actually, I'm not writing a bad one about this motel, only a clerk that lied to us. The hotel itself was excellent. We stayed March 10-14, 2014. On Sunday the 13th I called at 3 o'clock to request a rollaway bed for an extra guest. The clerk said she'd take care of it. We arrived about 7 and no bed. I called the front desk, no one answered, so I took the elevator downstairs, no one behind the desk, so I called out and a young woman answered and came from behind me, apparently she was in the lounge or dining area. Lie #1 was when she said she had personally delivered the bed to Room 214, our room. I said,"It's not there, you can come with me and see for yourself." She squirmed a bit, then lie #2 came with a, "I didn't know if you were in the room so I pushed it into the housekeeping closet." She'd get it for us. That was a lie because she came up the elevator with it. No pillow or extra guest towels so we sent her back for that. We also noticed it was the first night there were no fresh baked cookies at the hospitality table. I suspect, and I can't confirm this, that she was entertaining a friend in the lounge area and too busy to take care of business. Not acceptable for a reputable hotel. Phones not answered means lost business and I need to trust the person behind the desk. I frequently stay at Hampton Inns and will continue to do so because they provide the absolute beds of all the major chains and I've never had a complaint before. But this irritated me. First lie to cover her behind and a second lie to cover the first. Not what I want when I'm traveling. I would have been fine if she had said, "Oops, I forgot, I'll go get it right now." I hope the manager reads my complaint and follows through. This gal needs a different job to save their reputation. Everything else was right up to par, but the room could have used a good vacuuming around the edges. Use the edge tool from time to time.

Room Tip: When I reserved a room the week before our trip I told the clerk I would want a rollaway bed one nig...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Brighton, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

I have been on the road for five days, and this hotel was by far the best. I read a Trip Advisor review that suggested asking for a Mountain View room. I did, and was delighted with my room. Real furniture, as opposed to built-ins, attractive furnishings, soft bedding, and a great desk, the room was bright and cheerful with a large pleasant bathroom.
Breakfast in the morning was typical fare, but it was well-arranged with a pleasant area to relax and eat.
The young lady at the desk was charming and accommodating.
I will return next month when I am in Sheridan again.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Mohammed Khan

Been to Hampton Inn Sheridan? Share your experiences!