“You have to see it to believe it” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Lodge and Spa at Three Forks Ranch

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Savery
The Lodge and Spa at Three Forks Ranch
You added The Lodge and Spa at Three Forks Ranch to your Saves list
1445 Carbon County Rd 710, Savery, WY 82332   |
St. Louis, Missouri
“You have to see it to believe it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

It's difficult to write a review for a place like this. I've stayed at some of the world's finest hotels and have stayed at my fair share of rustic sporting locations. Three Forks has accomplished something I previously thought not possible: unpretentious ultimate luxury. No detail has been overlooked. The lodge itself is jaw-droppingly beautiful. The fishing and hunting are world-class. But even amongst this beauty what I appreciated the most was the warm, kind and thoughtful staff. The only downside? Having to leave.

Stayed June 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Sebastopol, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

If you want luxury accommodations in the middle of Wyoming and Colorado's beautiful cattle country this is it. The best fly fishing I've ever done though my 14 year old son caught the largest fish. The trap shooting course is the most interesting I've seen. The food was delicious! How do they do that in the middle of nowhere? The staff is always there with a helpful and sincere smile. It's all so relaxing because everything is taken care of! And a horseback ride with the cowboy who oversees the thousands of acres that make up this gorgeous ranch. A treat!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Sebastopol, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Our family visited Three Forks Ranch during the 4th of July week. The experience was incredible and the service was outstanding. After the 4 hour drive from Denver, we were enthusiastically greeted by the staff and immediately settled into the beautiful lodge. While we were primarily focused on fly-fishing as a family, the highlight of the visit was the sporting clay course. Our 15 year old son had the biggest smile on his face after completing the course and we can hardly wait to experience the Lodge again this winter.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Denver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

My wife and I took a summer trip to The Lodge and Spa at Three Forks Ranch, and we will definitely be going back. Everything is taken care of and the range of activities is amazing. In one day we went fishing, trap shooting, had a massage, and went on a game drive and saw hundreds of elk. To me, it doesn't get much better than that, but then you throw in three amazing meals and the best guides and service you can think of, and it truly is the trip the lifetime. I would highly recommend this Ranch.

Room Tip: They are all great.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

I can't tell you how many times I've told people of our experience at Three Forks Ranch and wish that everyone can experience this place. From the moment you turn the corner into this beautiful property, you know you are some place special. We were greeted wtih smiles and felt at home immediately. The attention to details in their facilities, food, personnel, and the many "little extras" make this the best place I've ever visited.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
West Point, MS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

We visited Three Forks last fall. The staff, the accommodations and the experience were second to none. We hunted elk during the rut in late September and had multiple encounters everyday. I have had the pleasure of hunting all over the country and this was one of the finest outdoor experiences of my life. The guides, staff, and amount of quality land access can only be described as exceptional. Don't shortchange yourself, if you want a western outdoor experience like noneother, go to Three Forks Ranch and have the trip of a lifetime!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Eden Prairie, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

The 3 Forks Ranch is unlike any place I have ever visited. The ranch is beautiful, the staff is the most knowledgeable and the accommodations are 1st class! I would recommend this experience to everyone!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Been to The Lodge and Spa at Three Forks Ranch? Share your experiences!