The hotel lobby was smelly and in the middle of renovations (I hope). The whole building looked run down and old. However, the room was fine. Our room was facing the pool courtyard. (Other rooms are accessible from the outside.) It was a little noisy, I think the walls were thin. Or it could have been because our room was connected to another room with a door.
The only redeeming qualities were the shallow non-freezing pool that my kids loved and the restaurant that you eat breakfast at. It was still normal continental breakfast food, but it was nice that it was served in a nice restaurant by a super friendly waitress.
Overall, I don't think I'd stay there again for the price, but it was good enough. I'm glad we stopped in Rock Springs instead of Wamsutter. Rock Springs didn't have many hotel/restaurant options and Wamsutter had even less.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Outlaw Inn is Southwest Wyoming's finest full-service hotel (locally owned and managed) with an AAA-3 Diamond rating. The award winning Open Range Restaurant (where hotel guests are served a free, hot breakfast) is popular with travelers and locals alike. The entire staff of the Outlaw Inn prides itself in offering the best in service and assistance to travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Outlaw Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Outlaw Hotel Rock Springs
- Best Western Rock Springs
- Rock Springs Best Western