“Good food, not so good service.” 3 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 61 restaurants in Rock Springs
Cuisines: American
“Good food, not so good service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

My family decided to go to Applebee's for lunch after being out all morning shopping for school supplies. The hostess was very unfriendly and acted like we had interrupted something important. Once we were seated our server came over to take our drink order. My husband ordered a root beer for my youngest boy and a coke for our oldest and then she skipped over him and went right to me. When she brought what should have been 3 drinks out she also brought my husband a root beer. When he stated that he hadn't given her his drink order and that he didn't want root beer he was told that she had already poured it and that if she brought a different drink out that she would have to charge him for both. Taking our order was a little better but she consistantly seemed impatient. When the food was brought out we asked for some ketchup for our sons fries and she mumbled about "we should have asked he before she brought the food out" as she walked away from our table.

Thank goodness that the food was good otherwise I would never return to this restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

53% Recommend
Manhattan, Kansas
“Below Average Applebee's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

This applebee's seemed to have no communication skills. We asked for a booth when we got there & had to ask again when we were seated. The waitress assumed that since my fiancee wanted tea that I did too & didn't ask me what I wanted until she brought that & I told her I didn't want tea (he said he wanted tea, she said 2 teas & left). He had to send his steak back because it was still raw in the middle (barely warm to the touch). We have eaten at other applebee's & this one was a let down compared to others.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Spring/Houston, TX
“Very good restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

We got here late one night during their rodeo days and the place was crowded, but the staff was very friendly and we didn't have to wait long.

Visited July 2013
Jacksonville, FL
“Average at best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Used to like Applebys, friend and I had dinner in Jacksonville, FL at Applebees and both of our opinions were blah! Now had dinner (afternoon) in Rock Springs WYand same result. Would not go out of my way to eat here

Visited July 2013
Blaine, Washington
“Typical Applebee's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

The menu was typical Applebee's and the food was good. My husband had a club sandwich which he really enjoyed. I had the chicken, spinach and berries salad. My salad was good but did have a fair amount of mushy spinach leaves. The service was very good.

Visited June 2013