“I've stayed twice and it was great!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Rock Springs
“I've stayed twice and it was great!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

I enjoyed my first stay so much I stayed again!! The only issue was the staff were very pushy to get us out before our check out time. And the busy sign didn't work for them! But nice flat screen t.v., good wifi, good showers, clean, was provided with towels upon request, and the manager personally went around to ask if we needed anything! The prices both times have been high, but the breakfast was decent! Wish they had the waffles we could make ourselves, but what are you gonna do!! The pool is small but efficient! My little girl had a blast!! Too much chlorine though, id look into that! I was going to stay again, but the price this time was too high compared to others. Days Inn here we come. I have a feeling I'm not going to enjoy myself there after seeing the reviews! Super8, please make your housekeepers more customer friendly!!

• Stayed July 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

We got hotel at about 7am. Other hotels were going to let us check in then we would"ve had to check out at 11am the same day. Super 8 let us stay until the next day at 11. We had been driving for 18 hours. The staff was great. the hotel, lobby and rooms were very clean and nice.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Shelley, Idaho
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Upon arriving at the motel we were greeted by a woman that was not dressed properly nor was she wearing a bra... quite the first impression. We arrived late and our tv did not work, but someone came in and got that fixed for us. I didnt notice how dirty the room was until I woke up the next morning. Floors were disqusting, wall in bathroom looked as if they had never been cleaned. The room smelled like stale smoke and the a/c was filled with something... not sure what it was but it was nasty. When I took a shower I slipped and fell on the shower curtain that was not properly installed and was hanging about 8 inches into the tub, if you stay here watch out for that. The pool seemed clean. The breakfast was lacking any sort of fruit or protein. They had cereal, pastries, toast, bagles, and juice. It was better then no breakfast though. We paid over 100$ a night to stay here which seemed crazy for a Super 8. Oh and watch out for the housekeepers that like to knock on your door at 7 in the morning. We were woken up both days we were here.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

We were happy to find a motel that had three queen beds in a room for my husband and I traveling with our adult son and daughter. The beds were comfortable and the room was clean. We also found the hotel workers friendly. The continental breakfast was okay, it was lacking either fruit or protein choices, but was okay for most.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Jewett, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

We were limited with where we could stay. We requested a non-smoking room but were given a smoking that smelled like it had never been aired out. Since we were going to be here a while we went out and bought air fresheners that seemed to help..
On arrival, the staff at front desk was very inefficient and did not know what she was doing. Most of the housekeepers are very nice although one after cleaning my room, I was trying to rest and she tries barging in for some reason, (I thought someone was breaking in)!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

Dont be fooled by the outside. If you do go in, look out for a large lady with facial piercings. She is the b..ch from hell with severe attitude. She is impolite rude £ should never hold a position where she meets guests. We asked for a non smoking room- it stank of stale cigarettes. The carpet was wet & sticky, the bed linen & towels were badly stained & had a strange smell. The window was insecure as it appeared to have been broken into. Breakfast was a farce, bins full to overflowing, no juice available, no cereals & was only rescued by an American lady arguing with the same receptionist & telling her to get off her backside & start doing her job! The complaints were brought to her attention, but she wasn't the slightest bit interested. Save yourselves a nightmare experience & go elsewhere!!!

• Stayed June 2012
Boise, Idaho
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

In the past I had stayed at this Super 8 as a stopping point on my way to Denver. This trip however has changed my mind and I will not stay there again. I checked in at about 10 P.M. with a surly and uninterested desk employee. The room which was touted as non-smoking reeked. The room had a microwave and 'fridge and tv however it only had two outlets and the microwave plug did not reach the outlet where it was located on top of the 'fridge so you had to move the micorwave to the dresser and unplug the tv or fridge behind the dresser to use. The vending machine in the lobby was amusing as it only had 2 pkgs of ramen noodles in the whole machine. I know it's been 2 yrs since I stayed at this location, but now there are many other options in Rock Springs and I will be staying elsewhere in the future.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Been to Super 8 Rock Springs? Share your experiences!