“Cheap and cold!” 1 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Rock Springs to your Saves list
Days Inn Rock Springs
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   1545 Elk St., Rock Springs, WY 82901   |
Ranked #15 of 15 Hotels in Rock Springs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
jackson,WY
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were issued a room at this hotel from the miltary. Unfortunately had no say as to the hotel we were to stay in. Cigarette burns in the comforter. There were "leaks" of air everywhere. Hard to get a comfortable temperature. Was in the room when housekeeping came. Nothing was dusted . Vacumned but never move anything aside. Was across from the bar and had trouble getting a decent nights sleep. Hated the wiindow over the door. They had breakfast but I did not try it. After the condition of the room I would not trust food served here.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Days Inn R, General Manager at Days Inn Rock Springs, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on the Days Inn. Thank you for telling me the issues you had in the room so I can address them. Please feel free to call me to discuss your stay further (307)362-5646. Sincerely, Heidi Harvey General Manager.
Grand Junction, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

There were dead moths in the clear packet adheared to the back of the hotel door. (Inside) The curtains were dirty with white paint, I skipped a shower, the bottom of the tub had a darker stain in it. The moldings were badly chipped. The bed pillows were hard, and the bed was "yuck"...cigarette burns in the blanket. I slept with my sweatshirt over my pillow and my slacks on. I wanted to leave but it was late, needless to say I needed another nite for my trip and checked out the next morning. It was truly a disgusting place to stay & overall dirty! I did not like the glass window over the door either, never felt safe!

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thanks for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. I am addressing the issues that you mentioned in your review. Please contact me directly to discuss your stay (307)362-5646. Sincerely, Heidi Harvey General Manager
Oklahoma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Ran the water for 20 minutes and it never got hot. I had to reach inside the toilet tank and lift the float to keep it from running. Toilet lid had a hunk out of it. After 45min the room was still 50 degrees. This place should be torn down or charge by the hour. They gave us a refund. The mattress was ancient. Will not stay here again. Why won't the ownership take pride in their property?
I'd be embarrassed to admit I owned the place if it was mine.

Room Tip: Warning- do not stay here!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Days Inn R, General Manager at Days Inn Rock Springs, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Thank you for writing a review on our hotel. I am very sorry about the issues you had when staying at our hotel. I am addressing the issues you mentioned. Please feel free to contact me directly about your stay (307)362-5646. Sincerely, Heidi Harvey General Manager

Been to Days Inn Rock Springs? Share your experiences!