“No problems staying here” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 15 hotels in Rock Springs
Warwick
“No problems staying here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

We stayed here one night as part of our USA tour. The room was large, well equipped and clean. The beds were very comfortable. The staff ware friendly and helpful. The breakfast was fine and you can make your own waffles. Would recommend.

71 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Olympia, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

We were on our way home form a 4 week (motorcycle) road trip and stayed here for the night. the room was excellent! The bed was a little on the firm side, but was good enough for a nights sleep. The hot tub was perfect. The pool was good. After a hard days ride, it was a welcomed relief. the desk (day) staff were incredible.

As we were packing the bike, she looked up the road conditions for I-80, through the mountains. There was a spot she was concerned about and she called me over and showed me the live road camera (state DOT) of the snow. It was serious, but we didn't have a lot of choices. As the weather was going to deteriorate even more through the week. As it turned out, it was about a 25+ mile ride. there was a light dusting of snow but the roadway was not frozen. We, and a few other riders, made safely. Just ahead of the really bad weather.

The lady told me she does this for all riders that stay there. This type of service goes above and beyond what one would expect. Thank you! We made just fine. If you are riding and find yourself needing a place to stay ... Go no farther. This is the place you want to be. Comfort Inn would be wise to use the staff, here, as a model for customer service!

To the lady that helped us (we checked out at 09:18 - 09/26/13), schris.WY064?

Thank you!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
mike g, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Rock Springs, responded to this review, September 28, 2013
thank you very much for staying at our hotel and the good review
Rigby, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

The beds were memory foam and hard at first, but as your body heat warms them, they become MUCH more comfortable. The pool area was clean and the breakfast area was IMMACULATE. The entire staff was friendly and helpful and courteous. We will return.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
thank you folks so much for staying with us as well aas the reveiw
minneapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

We stopped at the comfort inn -- not having a reservation. They were extremely kind to us at the front desk and helpful. They went out of their way to find a room for us, which they found. They gave us a senior discount and a beautiful - 2 queen beds - on the quiet side of the hotel. Beautiful room, refrig, micro, nice bath with amenities. Great breakfast in the am. I highly recommend.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
thank you for staying with us and the wonderful rerveiw
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

From check-in to check-out the staff couldn't be any more helpful than they were! It was wonderful after the night before where there was no communication at another hotel. Comfort Inn - Rock Springs was clean, quiet (even though we were on the highway side) and had a wonderful breakfast in the morning. If I ever get back this way I will be sure to stay here again! Thanks for everything!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
mike g, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Rock Springs, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
thank you very much for staying at our hotel we look forward to your next stay again thanks from all of us here at comfort Inn
Boise, Idaho
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I feel bad writing this review as the employees are so nice here, but the room needed a good DEEP cleaning. The rug was dingy and the furniture had stains on them. When my son accidentally hit a lamp shade an unbelievable amount of dust went everywhere, including the beds. The bathroom fan is the photo attached. I gave this two stars because the beds were clean and very comfortable, all the surfaces had been wiped down and the bathroom fixtures were clean; but all the cloth surfaces needed to be cleaned and the bathroom fan vent, ich!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
first thank you for staying with us but more important sorry for the blowing dirt we need rain that would settle the dust again thank you from all of us here atb comfort Inn
Redding, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I was amazed at what a great hotel this was; I thought it was brand new and I was shocked to find out in the morning that they had been around for about six years! I thought I was the first person to ever stay in the room, it was that clean.

I arrived very late (after 11:30) with no reservation. The night clerk was very friendly and checked me in using my phone number (A nice convenience after driving 900 miles). The bed was Tempurpedic and I think I slept better than I sleep at home. There was a 40+ inch flat screen TV and a nice seating area with a small sofa bed.

Because I arrived so late, I didn't get a chance to try the very nice indoor pool, or workout room. But, they looked very inviting.

The biggest disappointment is that I only got to stay one night and probably won't pass through again. What a great, great place to stay. I can't think of a single thing that wasn't wonderful about this hotel!!!

Room Tip: It appears all of the rooms are the same, with a couple that are connecting. You might want to stay...