We were in town for a wedding and this is one of the only hotels in town that allow pets. Upon checking in, we were very pleased with the cleanliness of the lobby and the friendly service at the front desk. We parked, found our room and were very pleased with the décor and cleanliness. We stayed for two nights and every interaction with the staff was pleasant, from the cleaning ladies to the front desk to the folks that work in the restaurant! We travel quite a bit with our business and we would recommend this Holiday Inn to anyone! One little detail that I really liked....they have lemon water, coffee, and hot water/tea at all times in the lobby along with a free paper! I know it doesn't seem like much, but that was a plus for us!
- Also Known As:
- Rock Springs Holiday Hotel
- Rock Springs Holiday Hotel Rock Springs
- Holiday Inn Rock Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When it comes to Rock Springs hotels, we can't be beat. We're proud to offer award-level service, free Wi-Fi access, a 24-hour pool & whirlpool, 37-inch flat-screen TVs and earth-friendly practices. Fridge and microwaves in every room for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Rock Springs Holiday Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.