I thought this hotel was very nice. I was given a king suite on the first floor-back o the hotel. It was great because it had an outside door also which allowed me to go outside more easily with my dog. There wasn't a ton of room to walk him but it wasn't impossible. I was greeted very kindly by staff - particularly by an older gentlemen whose name I didn't catch (I believe he had just driven a woman in on the van). He was exceedingly warm towards my dog and myself and I really appreciated his kindness.
The room was very good sized (king) and was pretty quiet but the restaurant Wingers is on that side, so I imagine it may be louder at times. I did order room service from Wingers. Had a burger and onion rings - they were very good!
The only thing that could've been better - the shower had some spots on the ceiling that should be cleaned and/or painted over. Oh and I really couldn't access the wifi - worked very little and had to keep logging back in. There were a lot of plug-ins for tech...just wished they would've worked!
- Also Known As:
- Rock Springs Holiday Hotel
- Rock Springs Holiday Hotel Rock Springs
- Holiday Inn Rock Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When it comes to Rock Springs hotels, we can't be beat. We're proud to offer award-level service, free Wi-Fi access, a 24-hour pool & whirlpool, 37-inch flat-screen TVs and earth-friendly practices. Fridge and microwaves in every room for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Venere, Priceline, Agoda, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Rock Springs Holiday Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.