“Home Away From Home” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Riverton
Billings, Montana
“Home Away From Home”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I really appreciate the personal attention given to me as a guest when I stay here. The staff is very friendly and accommodating to my needs. They go out of their way to make me feel at home while I work in the area.

The delicious breakfast is a full service bar with many choices of warm prepared eggs and bacon or sausage, along with a variety of pastries and homemade biscuits...yum. They have the best coffee I've had staying in hotels. Their bold brew is excellent for a coffee drinkers like me.

The hotel has a nice and clean pool area to enjoy after a long day at work or a workout area to fit your needs.

The rooms are clean with refrigerator and microwave to suite needs of an in room meal when not wanting to go out to restaurant. Beds are comfortable with fluffy pillows.

Thank you Comfort Inn Staff for making my stay so pleasant and enjoyable! I'll be staying here again when working in the area.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor away from elevator and ice machine.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Barbara H, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Riverton, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to give us a review. I am happy to know that you feel at home during your stays with us. It is always pleasure to have you as our guest.
Thank you again for your review and repeat business, we are looking forward to you return.
Please be safe during you many travels.

Barbara

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

As always staff are very friendly and helpful, rooms are clean and we'll laid out, wireless is fast and the breakfast is more than adequate, I stay here on a regular basis and will continue to do so. Thank you.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
On behalf of the entire staff at the Comfort Inn & Suites of Riverton, Wyoming,
We are grateful for your business and hope to see you soon.
Wishing you safe and happy travels.

Barbara and Staff
Sinclair, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

This is a great place to stay. My wife, our 2 dogs, and myself stay here about 25-30 nights a year, mostly for business. The rooms have always been clean and ready for us. If there is ever a problem, which is very seldom, it is resolved immediately. The staff is extremely friendly and make us feel like were at a home away from home.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Barbara H, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Riverton, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review the Comfort Inn and Suites of Riverton, Wyoming.
We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
Wishing you and your wife safe and happy travels,
Barbara and Team
Casper, Wyoming, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I normally don't write reviews but feel the need to make an exception. The rooms are clean, staff friendly, helpful and attentive, I always get a good nights sleep and its right across the street from Wal-Mart and Kmart. While I may be a regular I do notice they treat everyone promptly with respect and a smile. There is a Burger King and gas station right in front of the hotel which is convenient and restaurants are right up the street. I travel well over 200 days a year for work and I wouldn't stay anywhere else, that is unless they are totally booked up.

Room Tip: I tend to try and stay near an exit either on the first or second floor. That way when unloading and...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Barbara H, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Riverton, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
On behalf of the entire staff at the Comfort Inn & Suites of Riverton, Wyoming,
We would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review. We are honored that you consider our hotel to be your “Home away from Home”.
Wishing you safe and happy travels.

Barbara and Staff
Rawlins, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

My husband and I frequently come to Riverton for a weekend getaway. We stay here every time. The staff are wonderful and friendly, the rooms are spacious, the hotel is clean and the breakfasts are great, all for an awesome price. Plus they offer smoking, pet friendly rooms. They also have an indoor pool and hot tub. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Riverton. Plus when I travel to Riverton for work, I stay here also. I have previously tried many other hotels in Riverton and this one by far, beats them all.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Barbara H, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Riverton, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
On behalf of the entire staff at the Comfort Inn & Suites of Riverton, Wyoming, We would like to thank you for using us for your lodging needs and also for your kind comments about our hotel and staff. When our guests take the time to give us feed back in a positive way it reminds us of why we work in this industry. Wishing you safe and happy travels.
Cicero, Illinois, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

this is the confort Inn on Federal blvd. 2020 to be exact!.
its over priced for the amenities you don't recieve.
As this was the 3rd stop on on our loooong road trip it truly was a disappointment .
the price we paid was by far THE most expensive of the 3 nights and BY far the most diasaapointing, it looked as though it hadn't been updated since the 80's, which would of been fine with us. BUUUT we were in more updated and cleaner hotels AND they were cheaper!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's up with that?

Room Tip: go some where else!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Barbara H, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Riverton, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
I would like to apologize on behave of our entire staff for falling short of your expectations.

We wish you happy and safe travel adventures.

sincerely,

Pendleton, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

We stayed here on our way to Jackson Hotel. The hotel has been uupdated and room ares ok. We were here on Tuesday after Labor Day and there was only one restaurant open for business. Where we had soup and salad which was just ok. There was a barking dog in the room next to us so the staff were very helpful in moving us to another room. This is probably the best choice of a room in Riverton.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Barbara H, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Riverton, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our Comfort Inn and Suites of Riverton, Wyoming. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your room and that our staff was helpful and courteous.
We wish you happy and safe travel adventures.
Kindly,
Barbara H.

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Riverton? Share your experiences!