“Dirty hotel not worth a stay” 2 of 5 stars

You added Quality Inn Rawlins to your Saves list
Quality Inn Rawlins
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1801 E. Cedar St., Rawlins, WY 82301   |
Ranked #15 of 17 Hotels in Rawlins
“Dirty hotel not worth a stay”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was not one of the best I've stayed in. We got put in a room right next to the stairs, we listened all night long to a door slam. The bed was lumpy. There was no hot water in the shower. The "gym" equipment was all broken and falling apart. Their breakfast was basic.

• Stayed May 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Las Vegas, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

This hotel was very disgusting, one of the worst I've ever been in. The room was semi clean but you could tell that it was very used. I went to the restaurant and I got my food but as the server brought it out I noticed about 6 or 7 little mice playing on the floor and the waitress just laughed and said we're trying to get them out of here but it's not working. The restaurant also smelled like stale beer and had nasty carpet and looked like the tables hadn't been wiped off in weeks. I would never recommend going to this restaurant. On top of that the manager Steve Kim said that I had to pay for my meal because it was served to me and then told me that I was never allowed here again. I didn't pay and I checked out that night and went to the Hampton Inn... Much better.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Nevada City, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

This place is akin to a pig with lipstick. Given a room with no telephone, TV control, all appliances and all lights unplugged. Moved to a second room. Faucets on tub were impossible for a woman to turn. When finally turned on by the husband, turning off required a belt to make a strap wrench to stop the water flow. It was the hot water and could have caused a burn should contact have been made. Fortunately, not the case. On checkout, all issues were presented to the night clerk (departed at 5:45 AM.) His comment to the first room assignment was that he thought it was a storage room and not to be rented. Our first inconvenience. The second, we made the recommendation the room not be rented until a plumber corrected the faucet issue. No apologies, no offer to provide even partial payment credit on this $70+ dump. Quality Inns are no longer in our vocabulary. We're done.

Room Tip: Don't go near this place
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Roseburg, Oregon, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

1 Hour after paying for a room I am sitting in the hallway. Turns out it's the manager's personal room and they didn't give me the right room. It would have been good have to known. The next room they gave me was already occupied. Christ on a stick. Good luck if you stay here. And I get to change my own shoots I've just been told.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Sarasota, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Bad customer service, you pay for breakfast, old beds and bedding, carpeting has multiple cigarette burns, shampoo and lotion used by previous guest, and when you try to speak to a manager, they are always busy. I stay at Choice Hotels 100+ times per year and this is the worst Hotel I have EVER stayed in.Bypass this one.

• Stayed March 2013
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

Already contacted attorney about over charging of credit card. No hot water, phones didn't work, dirty, and the owner, who cant speak English, is an idiot. Stay clear of this Roach interested dive. There are much nicer places to stay, we moved the oak motel, which was a 1000 percent improvement from this place.

• Stayed February 2013
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Mediocer as far as quality inns go. Used to be better but management seems to have had a falling out with the resident restaurant and no longer gives a breakfast voucher. Instead, they put a box of cut rate pastries and a couple of bananas on the lobby coffee table along with a half gallon of orange juice in a bowel and call it breakfast. The room was ok but for the oilfield crowd slamming doors at 5 in the morning. Plumming in rooms was neglected, shower head caked with lime and a trick toilet flushing mechanism. I complained about the breakfast issue to the staff, who seemed indifferent. I payed 82 bucks to stay here. I always have the option of using my sleeper, but my boss encourages me to stay wherever i want within reason. I find I would rather sleep in my truck at a truckstop than ever stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013

Been to Quality Inn Rawlins? Share your experiences!