“Not bad for the cost. Rooms are a little dated but are...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Rawlins

You added Days Inn Rawlins to your Saves list
Days Inn Rawlins
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2222 East Cedar Street, I-80 & US 287, Rawlins, WY 82301   |
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Rawlins
Breckenridge
“Not bad for the cost. Rooms are a little dated but are...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

Not bad for the cost. Rooms are a little dated but are clean. Breakfast selection is good and well done.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

UncleStevie, Owner at Days Inn Rawlins, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Thank you for the review. I wish your ratings would have reflected the hard work my staff puts in to make our guest stays as fine as possible. Yes, it is an older motel, but well kept up and we continue upgrading as much as possible Thanks again and I hope you find our motel better every time you return.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Guernsey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

I live in this motel for most of the year. I've been there for almost 3 years now, I go home on weekends. There is a lot of crews that stay here. It is my home away from home, and that is how their staff makes you feel every time you arrive. The manager and his staff work very hard to make every ones stay a pleasant one. The restaurant and lounge are very nice to have a drink and relax after work, the food is wonderful and reasonably prized! Yes the rooms are a little outdated, but also at a good price! The manager and his staff are working really hard on improvements everyday!!!! Keep up the good work everybody, I will always be back!!!! Thanks for all your hard work!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
UncleStevie, Owner at Days Inn Rawlins, responded to this review, December 25, 2013
alori,
Thank you for your wonderful review. We do work hard to keep the motel in excellent shape and continue daily upgrading items. Thanks again for this review. We appreciate you.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

We were so disappointed in this Days Inn. Most of the Days Inn are average, but this one was old, dirty, and uncomfortable. The sheets were worn and thin. The carpet in the room was 'icky', and the carpet in the hallway was VERY dirty and old. This hotel was definitely not worth $76.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear Lane,
I am the owner of the notel and your report does not do justice to the motel or its hard working staff. The comment about the sheets are not realistic since we have recently replaced sheets. My staff looked in vain to find the worn sheets you complained about. Actually the hallway carpet is relatively new. It is a disappointment with its wear and we will be replacing it shortly. We do shampoo the carpet frequently and it has stained which was not expected from a commercial grade carpet. Check with us in Spring to see the difference.
Room carpets get regular shampoos. We are not as you state and I welcome you to return to see actually how good this motel is.
Steve the owner.
Whistler, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

This is the worst motel I've seen. The hallway carpets were dirty and badly stained' The corridor reeked of tobacco and Lysol, so much so that by the time I got t the 'non smoking room' I decided I'd rather sleep in my car. It was disgusting

Room Tip: Drive past this place