“Fantastic, in every way possible!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Eva-Great Spirit Ranch Bed and Breakfast

Eva-Great Spirit Ranch Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Newcastle
Eva-Great Spirit Ranch Bed and Breakfast
You added Eva-Great Spirit Ranch Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
1262 Beaver Creek Road, Newcastle, WY 82701   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Newcastle B&B and Inns
Texas
“Fantastic, in every way possible!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2011

I had never stayed in a B&B prior to my trip here, and so I wasn't really sure what to expect. I had mainly picked this B&B based on the location (eastern Wymoning), and it was one of the best prices I found in the area, for hotel or B&B.

WOW! It was a fantastic experience!

EVA-Great Spirit Ranch is a little bit hard to find - as the owners will tell you, don't rely on your GPS to get you there. Call ahead of time to get directions.

The house is beautiful and the rooms are great - I stayed in a very comfortable bed with a private bathroom. The breakfast was delicious; some of the B&B's I have since stayed in barely offered cereal and fruit, but EVA-Great Spirit Ranch was a full, hot breakfast.

The best part though, without a doubt, was the owners. I got there at about 5 pm and had a great time talking with them and exchanging stories. They helped me plan out my trip for the next day into Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, and Custer State Park, and gave me a map of the area with their suggested route. Upon leaving I had plans to drive to Billings, Montana, and they gave me a Montana state map and gave me tips on where to stop, where to avoid, and general suggestions. They were some of the nicest people I have ever met, and if I'm ever in that area again, I won't hesitate to stay at EVA-Great Spirit Ranch B&B again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo

Families
Couples
Business

Been to Eva-Great Spirit Ranch Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!