“Very clean, excellent value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Gateway Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lyman
Gateway Inn
You added Gateway Inn to your Saves list
106 East Clark Street, Lyman, WY   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lyman
Provo, Utah
“Very clean, excellent value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

The room was very clean and comfortable. The friendly staff was helpful and answered all of my questions. To have wireless access was great, and the connection was reliable. It's far enough from the main highway so as not to be noisy, yet close enough to be convenient. Nice, quiet, and comfortable.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

Room is very dirty. Old cans of food left in the room, which means the rooms aren't clean. Heat doesn't work in room. Sheets and blankets are ripped. Bed mattress is sagging. I'll be luck if I don't get a disease or bed bugs from this place. Do yourself a favor and stay in a different town. I should have brought my sleeping bag to sleep in my truck; it is much leaner then this place. This place should be shut down for unsanitary conditions.

• Stayed March 2012
Tok
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2010

We have family in the area, so I made arrangements to stay here. Can you imagine a motel where you don't even have coffee within 1/2 mile? We were traveling with a pet and the room we got was dirty and small. My husband spilled a glass of water and the immediate smell of cat assailed us. No one is available to help with problems-- they are only on site from 5 to 10 pm. Suffice it to say, we moved over about five miles to Ft. Bridger and had a wonderful stay.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2009

This motel is under renovation.The outside is nice but the inside is a bit outdated ,not the cleanest and in need of some repair.Paint on the door trim? Upon taking a shower,I found that the the bathtub drain wouldn't and found myself standing in three inches of water.A plunger nearby didn't do the trick.The manager gave us a key to an unoccupied room to use that bathroom which my wife did ,but quickly ,because she is allergic to mold,which was growing on the ceiling.I informed the manager and was told that the insides were being renovated also. The blinds covering the window need to be replaced because there is a gap on both ends that allows anyone walking by to see into the room and the ice machine on the property was broken.Be aware that check in time isn't until 5 p.m. There is no breakfast and no coffee and that is a major gripe.( not so much breakfast,but no coffee? )You will have to go a few blocks to a 24 hr.convenience store to get either.Have never been to a motel that didn't at least have coffee.The flip side is that if the inside gets renovated and cleaned up a bit it wouldn't be all that bad and The Branding Iron restaurant one block down has good food at a reasonable price.We might go back but I'd look at the room first.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Gateway Inn? Share your experiences!