“Great hotel+price!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Trail Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lusk
Trail Motel
You added Trail Motel to your Saves list
305 W 8th, Lusk, WY 82225   |
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Lusk
Freeport, Ohio
“Great hotel+price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

we found this little hotel on Trip advisor, and I just have to say, it was a total delight. nice rooms with clean beds and shower. 5 adults stayed for one night,and we were permitted to play cards, board games in a nice pool room, activity room with a bathroom close and a refrigerator. we drank a few beers and played games until we had to sleep. It was a pure surprise to pull into this older hotel and find such a gem! There was free Wi-Fi and refrig and microwave in our rooms. The man working afternoon shift was very nice to me several times on the phone, we arrived late at 8pm, and he was very accommodating and welcoming. Can't say enough nice things about this place, you will be truly delighted and it is such a GREAT price! don't let that fool you!

Room Tip: just call the phone# and ask the desk clerk for help. you cannot reserve on the web
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

its my first time writing a review. I needed too!! We are allways traveling bcause my husbands job. We got to lusk late 12 am we went to all the motels we found in order AND TO EXPENSIVE. I was about to give up and cry we seen a sign for this motel and I run inside and ask how much is for a week more like 11 days I think and owner was soooo nice just told us is ok you guys can have a room with kitchen and the price was great I asked him like 3 times if the price was correct!!! They have a gameroom that's exelent and clean. The rooms are clean and you don't hear other people on there room! Its exelent exelent place I have to come to lusk in a week hopefuly I get the same room. IF YOU EVER NEED TO STAY IN LUSK CHECK OUT THE TRAIL MOTEL

• Stayed April 2012
Boise
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2011

We stayed at this motel last night(three rooms), and we all agreed that we would gladly stay here again! It is not a fancy, chain style motel, but it is very adequate. The rooms were simple but spacious, some very much so. Satellite tv(it was small and older, but worked great), microwave and fridge, small but very clean bathroom with tub and shower, ample nice towels, clean carpet, good and clean beds, ect. In room coffee pot and coffee in the lobby,but no cont.breakfast(fine by us). I didn't see it, but it was my understanding from a local, that they had just put in a recreation room with games ect. As a prior reviewer said, it was very clean and comfortable. The owners were wonderful, friendly and accommadating. This is the motel that you hope to find when you just need a clean, safe, quiet, basic room.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
New Brunswick, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2011

We were in Lusk for a few days for a wedding. We stayed at this motel. It's clean...very clean! Our room (and I assume all rooms) had a microwave and a fridge/freezer. Also included free wifi which was nice! It looked like it had been recently renovated. If you're in the area I recommend staying here.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Trail Motel? Share your experiences!