“Top Notch Service!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Laramie
Buffalo, Wyoming, USA
“Top Notch Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Attended a week long training and this hotel was fantastic. The rooms were quiet, clean, bed super comfortable and the staff friendly and super helpful. I travel alot and far and away best Holiday Inn I have ever stayed at. From check in to check out I had a fantastic experience! Warm, inviting atmosphere, made a weeklong training a great experience! Great location and eateries within walking distance, like the yummy little mexican resturant across the street as well as easy access to Albertsons, Starbucks in the Albertsons, Sonic, Chiles... etc....

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
HolidayInnLaramie, General Manager at Holiday Inn Laramie, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay with us. We truly enjoyed having you and your group stay with us in early July. We make friends one guest at a time and had the opportunity to make many new friends that week. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay!

We look forward to serving you in the future.

Holiday Inn Laramie
"Making Friends One Guest at a Time"

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Lockport, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

TV in room was broke and we were not told until after we arrived and room was non-refundable. Lame. Also NO breakfast at all! You get a 20% coupon for Perkins next door. Wow, thanks. Not easy on/off access of I -80 either.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
We truly appreciate you taking the time to review your stay with us. Thank you for your feedback regarding the television and no breakfast included. I have shared your concerns with my Team and we have a room rate available that includes breakfast for 2 and only $10 more than our standard rate. We apoplogize this was not shared with you. The television issue should have been corrected or it was one of our last rooms available and you should have been advised of the situation. Please call me at 307-721-9000 so we can make this right with you. We truly wish we would have had the chance to correct you concerns before your departure as our goal is to always be a "PERFECT 10".

We truly hope you will allow us to serve you in the future and I would be honored to be your personal reservationist.

Tooele, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

I would like to thank you Deborah Carlton and staff. This was our 5th anniversary and we booked a room at their hotel in Laramie Wyoming. The booking process was amazing, they went over board to make the surprises I had in store for my wife, and no request was too big or too small for them. I requested roses be sent to the room and they were prettier than any I could have found myself, for dinner and show they made sure we had good seats and ate and drank well. Everything was wonderful all the way down to the treatment of the maid staff. I have stayed in a lot of hotels in my life time but I must say this is the first and only hotel that I felt like a friend family member and not just a wallet

Room Tip: The suite are amazing and the rooms are so clean and quiet you hear nothing that goes on in the hall...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
, General Manager at Holiday Inn Laramie, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
We truly appreciate your feedback regarding your stay with us on Saturday, July 7. We make friends one guest at a time and you and your Mrs. are a wonderful addition to our family. We had such a fun time celebrating your 5th anniversary and look forward to your next visit with us. Please feel free to contact me and I will be your personal reservationist.

Your in Hospitality,

Gillette, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

As writers for the Northern Rockies Rider, my husband and myself stay in a lot of motels. I can honestly say this is one of the best. We were there last weekend for the WY State HOG (Harley Owners Group) Rally and from top to bottom, start to finish this property and the staff not only met our expectations they exceeded them. Our bed was very comfortable, the room was sparkling clean, the staff beyond helpful and cordial. I can not find one thing to complain about and we already have reservations at the motel for the Snowy Range Music festival which our local Harley Owners Group is attending. We are also recommending to our group they stay at this property.

D.Rankin

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
, General Manager at Holiday Inn Laramie, responded to this review, July 10, 2012
My Director of Sales and I just read your review and were covered in goose bumps as we felt the genuine intention you put into it. WOW......my entire Staff will be made aware of your experience and we look forward to seeing you during the Music Festival.

Yours in Hospitality,
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

If only the food would have been better, the entire stay would have rated 6+ stars.
The front desk personnel were extremely cordial and helpful; though we arrived on time, our room was not yet ready - they worked this issue to our satisfaction in a record time.
This was the only accommodation which featured a full shower with a seating area, rather than a bathtub with a shower curtain. The water pressure was fabulous and the room in which to maneuver oneself was the largest one ever encountered!
Equally the king bed was roomy enough and firm to sleep in.
The drawback was the adjacent restaurant; first, supper - though we were virtually the only guests it took the waitress an enormous amount of time to take our order. Furthermore, the featured specials (strawberry desserts) were sold out(?). Why then feature these? Second, the breakfast - not utilized as late opening time was not conducive with our departure time.
The hotel coffee was lousy at best, and this was the only product featured as the rest of the breakfast meal was rendered to the restaurant.
The price was the highest encountered from all the HEI hotels visited and it did not equal to the provided service.
In conclusion, the stay would have been memorable, however the afore mentioned issues detracted from the overall stay!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Holiday Inn Laramie, responded to this review, June 28, 2012
We truly appreciate you taking the time to review your stay with us. Thank you for your feedback regarding price/value and the coffee. I am working with my team to come up with some value add ideas. Unfortunately Perkins is not managed by the hotel, however I have forwarded your restaurant concerns to the Perkins GM and once I recieve a reponse I will get back to you.

Yours in Hospitality,
Lebanon, CT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

I have never felt more like a VIP than when we stayed here. I had two assistant managers and the general manager meet and greet me, an invitation to the "meet and greet" happy hour with beer, wine and snacks. They even called up to our room to ask if everything was to our satisfaction.
The general manager was born and raised in Hawaii and has striven to infuse her staff with, in her words, the "aloha spirit" that she was raised with. Well, it shows.
Besides showing great hospitality the rooms were neat and clean and the bed comfortable. I couldn't ask for more. I even got invited back to share in the Wyoming statehood celebration and rodeo in July!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the wonderful review. We celebrated service this week with our entire staff and this review was a huge pat on the Team's back! I truly hope you can make the Laramie Jubilee Days Rodeo next year....it gets better and better each year. I would like to reserve your room for you and will add some Jubilee Days Rodeo tickets complimentary.

Again, we appreciate your kindness in sharing this review on Trip Advisor.

"Making Friends one Guest at a Time" and "Sharing the Aloha Spirit the Wyoming Way"

ddisney@timberlinehotels.com
Sheridan, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

I love staying at the Laramie Holiday Inn. It is always clean and the people are fabulous. Each one seems to take an appropriate interest in each guest. I used to stay at a smaller motel nearer the downtown but I just love being able to walk near the edge of campus and return to such warm, caring folks when I walk through the door at this Holiday Inn. Perkins was great, good food and excellent service. The bartender was also great.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, Manager at Holiday Inn Laramie, responded to this review, June 30, 2012
We truly appreciate you taking the time to complete a survey about our hotel. It is so nice to know that we are your Home-Away-From-Home when you are in the area and meet your needs.

"Making Friends One Guest at a Time"

Debbie Disney - General Manager
"Serving Great Hotel Guest Love"

Been to Holiday Inn Laramie? Share your experiences!