“Clean, basic place to stay.” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #9 of 19 hotels in Laramie
Billings
“Clean, basic place to stay.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We spent 2 nights here, room was very clean and well provided with amenities.
Continental breakfast was minimal, hardly worth bothering with.
Staff in evening was very friendly and helpful, with good advice on dining and attractions in the area.
Decent parking access, good proximity to town and services.
Would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

115 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Philippi, West Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Best Western Laramie Inn & Suites has lovely, clean, quiet rooms. the staff is helpful. I spent one night there after a long bus ride and was able to get much needed rest.

I found The Best Western Laramie Inn and Suites to be a pleasant place to stay. The rooms are clean and nicely furnished, and it is quiet. I had a view of the mountains from my window. The staff was helpful. I stayed here after a long bus ride, and it was a good place to rest. The Iron Skillet restaurant nearby has good food and loads of atmosphere. An all around good stay.

Manteca, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Friendly service, clean room. Only spent one night before getting back on the open road, but it was a good stop. Kids liked the pool, although it seemed to close a bit early. Breakfast was the usual muffins, coffee, and waffles. Breakfast room was nice and large.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is your typical 2 star hotel. The staff is friendly and helpful but the rooms are average at best. The bed was the HARDEST bed on which I have ever slept in a hotel. The manager told me that the Queen beds are bad and that I should have got a King Bed. I wish I would have been told that upon check-in since sleep is a pretty important element when staying at a hotel like this. I could understand if this were a Vegas hotel where sleeping is ancillary to everything else. But this is Laramie and sleep is somewhat relevant to the overall experience.

I did like the location of the hotel. Easily accessible to all highways and state roads. And, even though there is a truck stop across the street the hotel is very quiet. I just wish the bed was better so I could give this a better rating.

Room Tip: Ask for a KING ROOM. The beds are softer and more comfortable.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

My daughter and I stayed here while visiting family in Laramie. The rooms were clean, comfortable and quiet. The pool was a bit on the cool side, but it was refreshing after the long drive across WY. The staff was friendly and helpful, the ladies I spoke to in housekeeping were very nice. We will probably stay again. The only problem that I had is that I wish the gentleman who works at the front desk would smile. I was there for 2 nights and he never smiled. :)

Room Tip: We stayed in a room which faced the back of the hotel, away from the freeway. It was very quiet.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Maryland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I hate to give this place a poor rating - their staff was very friendly and helpful, the room was clean, and the breakfast was fine. However out of all the places I stayed on my trip across the country, this was the least comfortable sleeping experience.

Perhaps it was the pillow - each queen size bed was set up with 4 small square pillows (more like couch pillows) rather than the typical two rectangular pillows I am used to seeing (and sleeping on). I have heard of people traveling with their own pillows, and perhaps that would be the solution here. Either way I did not get up feeling well rested after my overnight here, and yet I still had many hours of driving ahead of me.

This hotel is convenient to I-80 and I wish I didn't have to give this poor rating. For me though, the quality of sleep that you get is paramount to whether you want to stay at a particular hotel or not.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Ketan C, Manager at BEST WESTERN Laramie Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
We thank you for your review on our property. I am truly sorry to hear that you did not get a comfortable nights rest. However we have Best Western approved standard size pillows that we have in all our rooms. I apologize that you did not have a good experience or a good night sleep. We take all our guests feedback into consideration. We hope to be seeing you in the near future. Thank you and We appreciate it. Ketan C. Manager Front Desk.
Southern California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Comfortable room, good breakfast, helpful and attentive staff. Convenient location for travel on
Interstate 80. We had a ground-floor room, facing the back -- into the prairie. Very quiet and pleasant.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review and We at Best Western Laramie Inn appreciate all your feedback. Our main focus and goal for our guest is to make sure they are comfortable and happy in all aspects of their stay. We strive to have the cleanest rooms and want to make sure all the request gets fulfiilled by our staff. Thank you and we sincerely appreciate your comments and kind words on our facility. We look forward to seeing you once again in the near future. Thank You. Ketan C. Manager Front Desk.

Been to BEST WESTERN Laramie Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!