“Great overnight stay!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Laramie

You added Quality Inn & Suites Laramie to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites Laramie
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1655 Centennial Drive, Laramie, WY 82070 (Formerly AmeriHost Inn & Suites Laramie)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Laramie
Sand Springs, Oklahoma, United States
“Great overnight stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Beds & pillows were very comfortable. Breakfast was a hot breakfast and it was good enough to get us going and on the road. Our teenagers enjoyed swimming in the indoor pool and hot tub for about an hour after we checked in since pool closed at 10. We got a discount for paying with cash which was nice. Overall it was worth paying $100 instead of $70 because it got us better accommodations. We are glad we chose to stay at Quality Inn in Laramie!

• Stayed June 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
chicagoland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Carpet was stained and bathroom could use some updating. They allowed pets. Breakfast was the standard quality inn breakfast. It is located right off the interstate. We were just happy to find a place.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Jackson, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

A beautiful room at an economical price. The staff is top notch and very helpful. The pool and spa are a welcome relief. The morning breakfast is better than most. The location is quiet, but easy to get to downtown. It is on the wrong side of town for those with business at the University.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Draper, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

I stayed with my wife, daughter, and two pets. The hotel has a nice light feeling inside, unlike many hotels in the same price range. I had a personalized welcome letter waiting for me as well as water and snacks in the room. The room and bathroom were clean and spacious feeling. Access to the room was convenient but secure from the outside. I used the very small fitness center and it was nice, but suitable only for one person at a time. There were about a dozen sets of hand weights but none over 18 lbs. The pool area looked nice. There is a diner close by where my wife and daughter ate but with some discomfort as they were ogled and cat-called on the way out. The breakfast was typical choice hotel for this price range but well-attended and well-stocked. I had only two complaints. The bed was not level and sloped to one side. I spent the night sliding into my wife every hour or so and then waking up and pulling myself back to my side. I'm sure they would have given me a different room if I had asked, but I didn't notice this until quite late. There is also a pet charge. I'm sure this was somehow stated in the papers I signed, but I missed it and I didn't feel they did a good job letting me know of the surcharge ahead of time. My wife complained about this as we left and they provided some relief. The pet surcharge put the hotel out of range for a good value. Otherwise, I would rate with the top rating. Pets are usually free at Comfort Inn's so I'd just stay there next time. Without pets, this would be a hotel I'd make a point to stay at again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Etten-Leur, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Very Clean room with great beds and good television selection , nice swimmingpool and whirlpool that is heated and excellent breakfast, close to highway and easy to find, will coming back if in the neighborhood in wyoming

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
SLC, UT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

We stayed here for one night on our way to the Black Hills and it was a great choice. It was easy to find right off the freeway. Our room was very clean and quiet. The pool was big enough to do laps but very kid friendly at about 3 feet deep at one end. The breakfast included eggs, sausage, cereal, doughnuts and a variety of breads. It was also constantly being refilled. All of the staff were friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights to ski at snowy range. Staff was great very friendly and cared about your comfort. Rooms were well kept and clean, pool was nice, breakfast was wonderful the lady running it kept it full all morning great selection ...., will stay here again

• Stayed February 2014

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Laramie? Share your experiences!