“Just gets better and better” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 97 Restaurants in Laramie
Cuisines: Thai
Wyoming
“Just gets better and better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

We had lunch today at Thai Spice. We ordered the appetizer of Spicy Ginger Shrimp and it was fantastic. For our entrees we had the Thai Spice with Shrimp, the Ginger dish with Pork and the Kee Mao with Chicken. All dishes were wonderful, but by far the favorite today was the Ginger dish with Pork. Everything is so well prepare and is just the right amount of spice. The service was great - they are getting the kinks out of getting food out of the kitchen very quickly. I just love this place and I hope Laramie will support it to keep them going.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Colorado
“Great Thai food in Laramie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Laramie does not have many restaurants that I would patronize a second or third time, but this certainly is one of them. Very good lunch here recently. All my lunch partners enjoyed their meal, too. Plenty of vegetarian options. Looked clean (so many places in town don't!). A huge improvement over the other Thai place in town, which I would not visit again. Pad Thai was fresh and tasty, curry was good, rice was fresh...all in all, a good meal. Plan to return.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jackson, Wyoming
“Wonderful Delight”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Ate lunch here recently as I was in Laramie and heard there was a new Thai restaurant. Located in downtown Laramie in a building that has hosted many restaurants that did not make it. I sincerely hope that this one does. The meal was really really good.
I had a dish under Fried Rice & Noodles that was wonderful, a great blend of veggies, noodles and spice. Listed on the menu as spicy but is not that spicy, but good never the less. My wife had a fried rice dish that she really enjoyed and the spring rolls were fine. We hope to get back to try some of the other menu items. The service was great, some of the best we have had in Laramie where a huge portion of waitstaff are college students and their heart is not always in their jobs. I highly recommend this small establishment.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wyoming
“Incredible Thai!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

This is by far the best Thai food I have ever had anywhere. Love the soups and curries. We've been working our way through the menu and haven't had a bad dish yet. I really loved the "Thai Spice" dish and you can get anything with Tofu if you want it. The lady that owns the restaurant is very sweet and the servers want to be sure you are happy. I highly recommend this and I sure hope people in Laramie support this new restaurant because I would hate to see it go away.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Naples, Florida
“Must go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

We couldn't wait to try Thai Spice as it is new to town! It was awesome! We picked up a to-go order for convenience and could not believe the portion sizes when we got home! They were HUGE! We ordered shrimp Thai fried rice and shrimp Pad Kee Mao, neither of which we have had before. The rice had a great flavor and was very mild on the spicy scale. The Pad Kee Mao was a noodle dish that was delicious but very spicy! The shrimp in both dishes were large and very fresh. We definitely want to go back and try other dishes and hope nothing changes as this restaurant gets more established. We thought the prices reasonable for the amount and quality of food we received!

• Visited January 2014