“Good place to watch sports and/or eat a meal” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Laramie, Wyoming
“Good place to watch sports and/or eat a meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

The food and home brewed beer are both great. I especially like thier lumberjack burger! It is a great combination of sports bar and family friendly restaurant. They even have toys and books for your kids to borrow while you eat. They also have a small arcade for older kids.

Visited October 2011

71% Recommend
Laramie, Wyoming
“Great place to watch the game”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

Yummy food and a great way to watch several games at at once in their circular restaurant. Second best brew pub beer in town.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Lehi, Utah, United States
“Awful! Worst burger ever!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

Probably the worst burger I've ever had!!! I would have sent it back it was so bad but my waiter didn't come and check on me again until I had completely lost my appetite. I maybe ate four bites giving it a second, third and fourth chance, but it was simply awful. Patty was dry and burnt to a charcoaled crisp. My sweet potato fries were cold and looked like they came out of a frozen food section, and my soda was flat. The only good thing about this restaurant is that I won't have to eat here ever again. I was excited to got here after reading the reviews, but left incredibly disappointed.

• Visited June 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Rome, New York
“Awesome spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

Reinforces my theory of brewpubs. Chefs like beer so the food at brewpubs will be good.
My wife had the Mahi Mahi and liked it but said the fish was a little dry. Beers were excellent and
generous. Waitstaff friendly, Mgmt , knowledgeable and gracious. I had the Green Monster pizza excellent! We'd be back if we were staying longer. Decent price on T-shirts too!

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Good Food Fun Time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

Went with my friends to have a couple beers but decided to eat when we saw all the great looking food coming out. We had sandwiches, sounds boring, but these sandwiches were probably the best we have ever had. Cold beer and good food and a nice fun place to eat. What more do you need? We will be back for sure, many times and its right in the middle of things so no driving out of town.

• Visited May 2012