“OK but not great” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Irish
Howard, Colorado
“OK but not great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

O'Dwyers has taken over the building that once housed The Library. They are trying very hard to be a great restaurant but the atmosphere is sort of plain. The food was good. I had a hankerin' for wings and they had wings - good blue cheese dressing and plenty of wings. My wife had the Reuben sandwich and it was equally good. Our grandson had the chicken fingers and he also had plenty of food. Hopefully they will put an effort into decor and dress up the place to make it more college student friendly and still be a great family place for great food and drink.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

88% Recommend
Midwest
“Very Impressed! Great everything!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

My family and I came into O'Dwyers during graduation weekend and were a little worried about getting a table. The owner came to us right away an moved tables around to accomidate us, we waited maybe 5 minutes and that's it. Our waitress came to us right away and spent time to tell us about the beers on tap and answered all our questions. I had gotten the Patty's Pasta and it was amazing! The cost was fair, the service was great, and the food was one of a kind. When in Laramie, visit this awesome place!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
South Dakota
“O'Dwyer's Public House is a great place to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I enjoyed the cajun pasta with andouille sausage - so much food I could hardly finish it all - but so delicious I had to. My hubby had the corned beef and cabbage and thought that was delicious. We shared a dessert since we were full but still were tempted to try one. We ate the "green stuff" which was yummy. Would recommend for a reasonably priced meal in a comfortable atmosphere. We ate with a group but still had good service. All good. No complaints.

• Visited April 2013