“Tim was great!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Laramie
Omaha, Nebraska
“Tim was great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

We stayed at the Laramie Fairfield Inn in early March. Tim, the front-desk guy working in the evening, was fantastic. When I had car trouble and he offered to jump start my car, lent me his personal tools and made sure I got the help I needed so we could get on the road the next day.

I really appreciated the courtesy and patience he showed me and my family.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Shivam P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Laramie, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Dear Ken L,

Thank you very much for letting me, as well as other Tripadvisor readers, know about Tim's excellent customer service! I like to keep my best staff working during check-in times so that we can provice service like the one you experienced. You aren't the first person to mention Tim to me and that's for good reason. I'll make sure to tell him that you left him a review on Tripadvisor and I'll make sure that he gets the commendation that he deserves for receiving praise on such a well-known website. Again, thank you for taking the time out of you day to let others know about your experience at our hotel. We hope that you will choose the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott of Laramie, WY the next time you're in town.

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott of Laramie, WY

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here on March 8, 2014 on a solo drive from San Francisco to Chicago. Arrived pretty late in the evening and was greeted with a warm and courteous check in agent. The room provided was a very clean king size bed. The room was clean throughout which was expected for a Marriott branded hotel. Continental breakfast provided in the morning was quite adequate which had hot foods such as bacon and eggs. Definitely a must stop if doing a long drive.

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Shivam P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Laramie, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Dear lord-irvo,

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. All of us here are glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience at our property. We're dissappointed though that we couldn't earn your five star review so the next time you're in Laramie please feel free to let us know what we can do better to make your next stay perfect.

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

We are members of Marriott Rewards and always try to find a hotel in the Marriott chain.

We stayed at Fairfield Inn & Suites Laramie on Fri Feb 28, 2014. Our check in was quick and effortless. The room was warm, clean, and quiet. The bed was super comfortable and Breakfast the next morning was fresh and tasty. We will definitely stay here on our next trip to Laramie.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Shivam P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Laramie, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Dear Carl F,

Thank you for letting others know about your experience at our hotel. We're glad to see that you enjoyed our property and that we will be your top choice the next time you're in Laramie.

Sincerley,

Broomfield, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

I stay at the Fairfield Inn's very often, and they are always my first choice in Laramie Wyoming. It is always a comfortable, warm, and friendly atmosphere. The rooms are clean and comfortable. I love the beds and my head just sinks into the pillow. Breakfast in the morning is above what most of the competition offers and is a great start to my day. The host of my stay typically offers breakfast, but I choose to have breakfast at the hotel because the environment is more comfortable and appealing. It is easy to make my reservation, and easy to check out. Nice to have no hassles.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Shivam P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Laramie, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Dear Robert B,

Thank you for the feedback! It's always nice to hear when guests enjoy our property. Especially when it's a newer feature of our property. We just switched to Marriott's full hot breakfast in August and we have gotten many compliments on the new offerings. Again, thank you for your time and all of us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott of Laramie, WY hope that you choose us the next time you're in town.

Tempe, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

Typical excellent Marriott bed - Room was super clean. Breakfast bar was terrific with all the amenities. (I suggest they get rid of the instant oatmeal and install a nice big pot of it). Got a chance to use the fitness center (new equipment, tight quarters) with a great view. I was amazed at the quiet, being so close to I-80, and slept soundly.

Room Tip: I had room 202 - and enjoyed the corner spot. Nice and quiet.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Shivam P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Laramie, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Dear MBSwietz,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what you thought of our property. We're glad that you enjoyed our property's full hot breakfast as well as our modern fitness facilities. It's also nice to see that you enjoyed the property's quietness as well as the ease of access to the interstate. Again, I'd like to thank you for taking time out of your day and we will consider your reccomencations for our property.

Sincerly,

Saratoga WY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

As noted by other travelers, the beds are quite nice. You'll need more blankets, though; check your window to assure no one has left it cracked open, as ours was. Rooms are plain and small, but nice enough.

Service on check-in was poor - a trainee was suffering under the rude dictates of a surly trainer. This is the lesson I learned - DO let the manager on duty know your concerns. It made me feel better, and hopefully addressed the problem.

The common areas are lovely - just hope they address the staff issue.

Room Tip: Check to see if construction is going on to the north - it will wake you up at 7 a.m.!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Shivam P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Laramie, responded to this review, January 25, 2014
Dear PBandJ2003,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing. I have spoken with the employee that checked you in and I can assure you that this issue will be issued at our front desk meeting that I'm conducting to curb this issue with our property. As a general manager, it is very disappointing to see my staff handling customer service in this manner. I try and stress good customer service to all my employees but I looks as though I need to have a talk with my staff. Thank you very much for letting us know about your stay and your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Evanston, Wyoming, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights (Rm 127). The beds were soft and fairly comfortable, however the beds come with very thin blankets. We called and got extra blankets and they brought them to our room right away. Our tissue dispenser was also empty so we had to request more. When we got back to my room the evening of the second day, no maid service had been done at all. I called the front desk and they seemed confused and didn't know why the maid hadn't been in there. They brought some fresh towels but they looked they had just been pulled out of a wrinkled pile. The most annoying thing about the room was the strobe-like blinking light right above my bed on the ceiling coming from the smoke detector. Not just a little led, but bright flashing. I had to sleep with a pillow over my head all night. The alarm clock had a bright light on the top of it, so the second night we unplugged it. We stayed on the first floor. If you stay here, I would suggest asking for a room on the second floor, because we heard loud walking above us very early in the morning. Loud enough to keep waking me up over and over in the morning (before 7 am).

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear BowTown,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to let us know how you felt about your stay. I am extremely disappointed in the performance of my staff and the service they provided you during your stay. This is not how I like to operate my hotels and I will make sure to address this issue during our next housekeeping meeting. Again, thank you for your time and we will definitely make sure that your next stay will be a more enjoyable experience.

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott of Laramie, WY

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Laramie? Share your experiences!