What a wonderful place. We came off a white out snow storm (freaking in September!) off Highway 287 to this wonderful and welcoming place. Our room was ready and clean and warm and the staff was so friendly and thankful that we made it thought the snow storm. In fact we liked this place so much we stayed a 2nd time on our way home from Yellowstone National Park.
The beds were very comfortable, the hot tub was nice and relaxing and the breakfast was very good. They even had BACON!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your The Inn at Lander reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inn At Lander Hotel Lander
- Best Western Lander
- Best Western Hotel Lander
- Lander Best Western