I hestitate to write such a glowing review in fear that this perfect little B & B will be sold out when I want to stay again. From the moment we walked in and were warmly greeted by Lindsey (and warm cookies) until we reluctantly ended our stay, we were treated as special and valued guests. At the wine meet & greet we had the pleasure of enjoying the other guests of the Inn both nights and enjoyed every minute of it. Our room (Heron room) had a special charm with a wonderful view of the creek out back. Waking up to Kelly's wonderful homemade breakfast was the perfect way to begin our days of sightseeing. Lindsey & Kelly also had wonderful recommendations for hikes or tours or restaurants. We were very lucky to find this gem and can't wait to visit again! As I told a friend, it was magical and memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serenely situated along Flat Creek, Inn On The Creek is your own private refuge and sanctuary from the outside world. Year round you will experience the charm of the wildlife along the creek that runs behind the Inn, while you are served breakfast in bed. Located three blocks from Jackson Hole Town Square. Read the reviews below to see why the Inn on the Creek is called "Jackson Hole's Most Romantic Inn". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Inn on the Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Creek Hotel Jackson
- Inn On The Creek Jackson Hole, WY