My wife and I, along with two other couples, stayed at the Inn six nights: Feb. 3-7 and 11-13, 2013. My wife and I stayed in the Harlequin (Feb. 3-7) and the Mallard (Feb. 11-13). Both rooms were spacious and clean, had great views of the creek (and the ducks and Trumpeter Swans), and great beds. The Mallard has two windows while the Harlequin has a small balcony and a double sink in the bathroom.
Other benefits: a hearty and tasty breakfast every morning; wine and cheese in the evening; plenty of parking; walking distance to the center of Jackson; and the quiet!
The thing I loved the most about our stay at the Inn were the people: Amy and Casey Morton, the owners, along with their staff, Lindsey (and Sam), Robyn, and Kelly. All of them were so gracious, friendly, and helpful. Their recommendations for entertainment and dinning options were perfect. Even if the Inn weren't satisfying (which it surely was), I'd stay at the Inn again just to see them all again! In fact, it was the people of the Inn that convinced me to rate the Inn "excellent," which is a rating I rarely give.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serenely situated along Flat Creek, Inn On The Creek is your own private refuge and sanctuary from the outside world. Year round you will experience the charm of the wildlife along the creek that runs behind the Inn, while you are served breakfast in bed. Located three blocks from Jackson Hole Town Square. Read the reviews below to see why the Inn on the Creek is called "Jackson Hole's Most Romantic Inn". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Inn on the Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Creek Hotel Jackson
- Inn On The Creek Jackson Hole, WY