I stayed here twice for one night, one on my trip into Yellowstone, one on my way out. This is a perfect place! It is convenient because one can easily walk into the town but the more important facts: great rooms, very comfortable! Never had a Jacuzzi by a fireplace in my room before - great! They serve wine & cheese in the evening and a great breakfast, with all you can imagine, fresh orange juice, pancakes, Quiche and so much more, all self-made and most of it right in in that moment, individually for you. Both are very helpful with excellent recommendations (if it is about dinner or travel or...). This is a really excellent location with so much personality. Not just that I absolutely recommend this place – I will come back on my next trip into the area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serenely situated along Flat Creek, Inn On The Creek is your own private refuge and sanctuary from the outside world. Year round you will experience the charm of the wildlife along the creek that runs behind the Inn, while you are served breakfast in bed. Located three blocks from Jackson Hole Town Square. Read the reviews below to see why the Inn on the Creek is called "Jackson Hole's Most Romantic Inn". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Inn on the Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Creek Hotel Jackson
- Inn On The Creek Jackson Hole, WY