Stayed here for 9 nights over Christmas, we could not have chosen a better place to stay, it was superb. My husband & I were in King Jacuzzi Fireplace 1 room which has lots of space, was cosy and very comfortable, my sister & brother in law had the Studio King which you access from outside round the back of the property overlooking the creek again the room was lovely and has the added bonus of a massive shower and jacuzzi tub. We had a really nice welcome from Amy and her daughter Sally who showed us the rooms and explained everything about the Inn - the cookies & coffee at 4pm, cheese & wine from 5pm until around 7pm, breakfast from 8 - 10am. Lindsey the Inn Manager works Monday to Thursday from 8 to 8 and is a real asset to the Inn,will do anything to help make your stay more enjoyable, making suggestions on places to eat, booking
restaurants and tours, she knew all the guests first names even with new people arriving every day and took an interest in what everyone was doing or had done that day. The Inn was in a great location for walking around Jackson and going to restaurants at night without the need to take your car anywhere. Skiing at Jackson Hole Mountain was around 15 mins drive away with Grand Targhee Resort around an hour to an hour & half depending on the weather over the pass but its definitely worth it. We'd all recommend a visit to Jackson in winter as its beautiful and a stay at the brilliant Inn on the Creek.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serenely situated along Flat Creek, Inn On The Creek is your own private refuge and sanctuary from the outside world. Year round you will experience the charm of the wildlife along the creek that runs behind the Inn, while you are served breakfast in bed. Located three blocks from Jackson Hole Town Square. Read the reviews below to see why the Inn on the Creek is called "Jackson Hole's Most Romantic Inn". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Inn on the Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Creek Hotel Jackson
- Inn On The Creek Jackson Hole, WY