Words really cannot express the experience we had at The Inn on the Creek! The owners and staff were so accommodating with cookies and fresh fruit at the door all the time and wine and cheese in the evenings. The rooms were beautiful, comfortable and ample. Last but not least the breakfasts we had from Tuesday thru Saturday were the best food ever on the whole trip and we ate out every meal. We had hot foods right from the oven (bacon) and fresh made, hot off the stove, were pancakes made from a special receipe from the owner's mother. Other favorites were hot chocolate chip muffins and sausage pies with fresh squeezed orange juice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serenely situated along Flat Creek, Inn On The Creek is your own private refuge and sanctuary from the outside world. Year round you will experience the charm of the wildlife along the creek that runs behind the Inn, while you are served breakfast in bed. Located three blocks from Jackson Hole Town Square. Read the reviews below to see why the Inn on the Creek is called "Jackson Hole's Most Romantic Inn". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Inn on the Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Creek Hotel Jackson
- Inn On The Creek Jackson Hole, WY