“Perfect Trip” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 Jackson B&B and Inns
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Perfect Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

I spent 5 nights in December and it was the most amazing, comfortable and perfect B&B with gracious Inn Keepers, Amy & Casey. Each breakfast a treat and I thoroughly enjoyed the wine & cheese in the evening. My room was so comfortable and the jacuzzi by the fireplace unique and memorable. I can't wait to return.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

We spent a long weekend to celebrate our 10th anniversary. Everything was perfect! The owners and staff are very hospitable, and friendly. The rooms and property are beautiful. We left our expensive camera by mistake. I called to ask if it had been found. Within a couple of days, it was delivered to our doorstep. We really appreciated that! We would love to visit again soon!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

We recently spent three wonderful nights at the Inn on the Creek and would highly recommend it for anyone looking for something above and beyond the normal B and B experience. First, it's in a great location--an easy walk to he town centre--however, the location on the creek gives it a sense of quiet and some solitude. Second, it always comes down the staff, all else being roughly equal--and the staff is just great. I felt like they truly appreciated our presence and they could not do enough to accommodate us. Fantastic breakfast, by the way.

Pam and Tom.
Oct 2012

Poplarville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

How wonderful it was to go back to our honeymoon spot, Inn on the Creek, after 13 years. I was just a little nervous that years may have painted a more perfect picture than my memories of our first stay there. NOT the case! My husband and I enjoyed the warm, personable service of owners Amy and Casey and their staff. From the time we walked into the inn, we felt as if we'd known everyone all our lives. The first morning, we enjoyed the most amazing huckleberry pancakes and homemade granola, along with thick-cut smokey bacon, fresh fruit, and good hot coffee and fresh-squeezed orange juice. Although we did venture out to some of the nearby sites, we spent more time at the inn this trip. How relaxing it was, sitting at the table just outside our room as we watched the mallard ducks and geese feeding in the creek and along the bank. We were treated to fresh-made quiche and more goodies our second morning, and that evening, enjoyed a wine and cheese-tasting in the lobby with several other guests. Casey made sure to introduce each of the couples as we arrived and provided conversation starters as needed... the ultimate host! My husband and I are already looking forward to our next stay at the Inn!!

Room Tip: All the rooms have a view of the beautiful creek. Our first stay, we enjoyed the balcony of a secon...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Sounders
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

First things first. We loved it. We got a creek side room and it was a great view. The location cannot be beat 3 block walk to downtown, which is equal to one big city block. Lindsey was remarkable she is an example of what hospitality/customer service should be every where. Every thing was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was excellent. We were always greeted by name and introduced immediately to the other guests. Highly recommend this to all.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

This past August I got to experience the Inn on the Creek. It is a family owned and operated business and it shows. The place is in a fantastic location & perfectly appointed. My family and I stayed in the suite w/ an adjoining bedroom on the 1st floor. It has it's own kitchen, bedroom (beds are superb!), & den area which was great for our family. In the morning homemade breakfast is prepared for you to enjoy. In addition, throughout the day they have wonderful treats and refreshments for you (which was wonderful after a day of hiking or shopping). Also, it's worth noting, the owners & staff do a great job of making you feel at home, but not crowding you. My only hesitation in writing a review, is that I am scared they will get to popular & my favorite room will be taken when I want to come back (that's my selfish side coming out a little:)! Jackson Hole is a great town and Inn on the Creek makes it even better! Ashley

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

We had an incredible time at Jackson and a big part of that was due to the staff at inn on the creek! They were available to answer any questions we had and gave wonderful advice for going out and seeing the town as well as the parks. The location was nice. Not directly in the middle of all the action but just around the corner from everything. The scenery is beautiful and the outdoor area is very nice and peaceful as well. The breakfast was excellent!!!! I never once felt like a stranger at Inn On The Creek, the staff went out of their way to make my wife and I feel welcome. I would highly recommend Inn On The Creek to anyone that is looking for a kind and inviting place to stay while vacationing in or around Jackson, WY.

• Stayed October 2012

Been to Inn on the Creek? Share your experiences!