We recently spent three wonderful nights at the Inn on the Creek and would highly recommend it for anyone looking for something above and beyond the normal B and B experience. First, it's in a great location--an easy walk to he town centre--however, the location on the creek gives it a sense of quiet and some solitude. Second, it always comes down the staff, all else being roughly equal--and the staff is just great. I felt like they truly appreciated our presence and they could not do enough to accommodate us. Fantastic breakfast, by the way.
Pam and Tom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serenely situated along Flat Creek, Inn On The Creek is your own private refuge and sanctuary from the outside world. Year round you will experience the charm of the wildlife along the creek that runs behind the Inn, while you are served breakfast in bed. Located three blocks from Jackson Hole Town Square. Read the reviews below to see why the Inn on the Creek is called "Jackson Hole's Most Romantic Inn". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Inn on the Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Creek Hotel Jackson
- Inn On The Creek Jackson Hole, WY