We were lucky enough to be the first to stay in the newly refurnished Family Suite at Inn on the Creek. It was spectacular! It opens onto the beautiful creek that runs through Jackson where we could enjoy the ducks and geese and even were treated to the first showing of the goslings that arrived to be fed the first morning of our stay. The hosts have thought of everything to make your stay memorable from homemade breakfasts to buckets of corn to feed the ducks and geese. The beautiful grounds and deck combined with quiet (sometimes hard to find in Jackson) rooms, lovely amenities and outstanding staff made our weekend perfect. The furnishings and beds were not only attractive, but comfortable. The location is handy to everything in town and the new owners are long time Jackson residents who know EVERYTHING about the area. A great find for us! Also, the great rates before summer season begins cannot be beat. It's a geat time to avoid the crush of summer visitors in Jackson and Yellowstone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serenely situated along Flat Creek, Inn On The Creek is your own private refuge and sanctuary from the outside world. Year round you will experience the charm of the wildlife along the creek that runs behind the Inn, while you are served breakfast in bed. Located three blocks from Jackson Hole Town Square. Read the reviews below to see why the Inn on the Creek is called "Jackson Hole's Most Romantic Inn". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Inn on the Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Creek Hotel Jackson
- Inn On The Creek Jackson Hole, WY