I stayed here with my mom for two nights then moved to the Four Seasons at Teton Village for two nights. We slept better in these beds than at the Four Seasons! The Alpine House is such a special place. They have a cozy sitting room/library for guests, fresh cookies/brownies in the afternoon, and breakfast is included. AND the breakfast is fantastic! First morning-mini homemade buttermilk waffles with cream and strawberries. Second morning-omelette with bacon, spinach and cheese. But they always offer granola, fresh fruit, yogurt, warm baked goods. Ask for the room with the adjoining sitting room with fireplace. You won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its soaring fir beams and rustic tile floors, The Alpine House offers a comfortable and airy ambiance that has been attracting mountain lovers for years. Relax on our porches amongst our perennial gardens, in the Viking Bar, or in our traditional Finnish sauna. It is a pleasant stroll into town for dinner, or take one of our bikes out for a spin.Also, nestled on the bank of Flat Creek, our cottages offer visitors more privacy and the opportunity to enjoy our wonderful outdoor patios, gardens and lawn. The cottages are perfect for long stays with families or entertaining small groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Alpine House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Alpine House Hotel Jackson
- The Alpine House Jackson Hole, WY