After almost 24hour journey we stayed at the Alpine House for one night before travelling to the the Tetons and Yellowstone.
We were looking for something quiet, clean and hassle free to get a good night's rest which would be not too expensive.
When we arrived at the Alpine House around 10pm, there was an envelope with the key and a greeting card waiting for us. Our room was upstairs and lovely - not very big, but big enough for the two of us and our luggage. The bed was very comfortable, everything smelled really good and the bathroom was also in a very good condition.
But apart from this, the best thing was the breakfast which is included in the price.
It even included fresh made blueberry pancakes and all kinds of fruits (even strawberries). Coffee was bad though, but that's not so uncommon in the US ;)
We would go back there just for the breakfast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its soaring fir beams and rustic tile floors, The Alpine House offers a comfortable and airy ambiance that has been attracting mountain lovers for years. Relax on our porches amongst our perennial gardens, in the Viking Bar, or in our traditional Finnish sauna. It is a pleasant stroll into town for dinner, or take one of our bikes out for a spin.Also, nestled on the bank of Flat Creek, our cottages offer visitors more privacy and the opportunity to enjoy our wonderful outdoor patios, gardens and lawn. The cottages are perfect for long stays with families or entertaining small groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Odigeo, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Alpine House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Alpine House Hotel Jackson
- The Alpine House Jackson Hole, WY