The alpine house in Jackson WY was such a great choice to our visit to the Jackson Hole region! Every made us feel so at home! We had planned a couple of days using the Alpine House in Jackson as our base and left to spend three days for a tour of Yellowstone. When we returned to the Alpine House after Yellowstone it was like coming home. The rooms, the courtyard, the food and the people were just fantastic. Loved it!
- Also Known As:
- The Alpine House Hotel
- The Alpine House Hotel Jackson
- The Alpine House Jackson Hole, WY
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its soaring fir beams and rustic tile floors, The Alpine House offers a comfortable and airy ambiance that has been attracting mountain lovers for years. Relax on our porches amongst our perennial gardens, in the Viking Bar, or in our traditional Finnish sauna. It is a pleasant stroll into town for dinner, or take one of our bikes out for a spin.Also, nestled on the bank of Flat Creek, our cottages offer visitors more privacy and the opportunity to enjoy our wonderful outdoor patios, gardens and lawn. The cottages are perfect for long stays with families or entertaining small groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your The Alpine House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.