This was my first trip to Jackson, WY and I was pleased with the Alpine Inn and the staff. Everyone was very accommodating and helpful - especially Erika and Erin. I agree that it was a hassle that the wifi was spotty but it did not take away from my stay. Regarding pricing, I shopped around and their rate was not out of line with other like quality properties in Jackson. Overall it had a great location, great treats in the afternoon, and a decent breakfast in the morning. Regarding the view, after driving around the town, I'm not sure any hotel has a fabulous view unless you are in Teton Village. Jackson is a quirky town and you have to appreciate that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its soaring fir beams and rustic tile floors, The Alpine House offers a comfortable and airy ambiance that has been attracting mountain lovers for years. Relax on our porches amongst our perennial gardens, in the Viking Bar, or in our traditional Finnish sauna. It is a pleasant stroll into town for dinner, or take one of our bikes out for a spin.Also, nestled on the bank of Flat Creek, our cottages offer visitors more privacy and the opportunity to enjoy our wonderful outdoor patios, gardens and lawn. The cottages are perfect for long stays with families or entertaining small groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Alpine House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Alpine House Hotel Jackson
- The Alpine House Jackson Hole, WY