After 4 weeks travelling around the USA, and having stayed in a variety of hotels and B&B's, we were able to compare this accommodation to other places we had stayed. In comparison, The Alpine House, whilst very clean and with very pleasant and accommodating staff (allowing us to have breakfast before the allotted time as we had an early start), we felt this place was unrealistically priced. We're not sure what everyone is raving about in regards to the breakfast as it was on par with most other breakfasts we had on our trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its soaring fir beams and rustic tile floors, The Alpine House offers a comfortable and airy ambiance that has been attracting mountain lovers for years. Relax on our porches amongst our perennial gardens, in the Viking Bar, or in our traditional Finnish sauna. It is a pleasant stroll into town for dinner, or take one of our bikes out for a spin.Also, nestled on the bank of Flat Creek, our cottages offer visitors more privacy and the opportunity to enjoy our wonderful outdoor patios, gardens and lawn. The cottages are perfect for long stays with families or entertaining small groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Alpine House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Alpine House Hotel Jackson
- The Alpine House Jackson Hole, WY