Had booked the Alpine Suite for four nights and stayed just one night. Yes, there is plenty of light, but the view is pitiful. One set of french doors looks into the neighbor's kitchen window and the other looks out onto the parking lot and gravel alley. Some of the furnishings looked as if they were purchased at a garage sale. The bedding was comfortable, however, each time the guest upstairs flushed their toilet, one could hear the water flowing through the sewer pipes that go through the bedroom closet...very loud and annoying. For $300 a night, I expect much nicer accommodations. To their credit, they did refund me for the unused three nights.
- Also Known As:
- The Alpine House Hotel
- The Alpine House Hotel Jackson
- The Alpine House Jackson Hole, WY
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its soaring fir beams and rustic tile floors, The Alpine House offers a comfortable and airy ambiance that has been attracting mountain lovers for years. Relax on our porches amongst our perennial gardens, in the Viking Bar, or in our traditional Finnish sauna. It is a pleasant stroll into town for dinner, or take one of our bikes out for a spin.Also, nestled on the bank of Flat Creek, our cottages offer visitors more privacy and the opportunity to enjoy our wonderful outdoor patios, gardens and lawn. The cottages are perfect for long stays with families or entertaining small groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your The Alpine House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.